- jealouseeeee [project series]

• •

T𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 '𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵', 𝘣𝘶𝘵 I 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰 I 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵. I 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 '𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵' 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴...
••

I vowed to myself that this year I would be a good, well-behaved teen. No fighting, no drama- all that good shit! But here I was, pulling my hair into a ponytail to fight some random broad.

All I wanted to do was have fun with a couple of my friends and get high, but this bitch just won't let me be. From the moment I walked into the party she's been sizing me, and I don't know why.

"She ain't even worth it, she all the way over there and you all the way right here. Just let that hoe be." Lora said holding me back.

"I'll be over there as the speed of lighting, watch me." I said trying to walk over there but Lora and Unique yanked me back.

"Just chill dawg." Unique said passing me the blunt.

I stared at the girl, then the blunt, then the blunt, then the girl. "You know you wanna hit that shit." Unique said pushing it towards me.

"Man, pass me the lighter." I said taking it from her.

Lora passed me the lighter, and I took the blunt from Unique. I tried to keep my eyes on the broad across the room, but the week kicked in faster than I thought, and I was on cloud nine in a blink of an eye.

My eyes became droopy, and it felt as if the whole world was slowing down. All the anger and stress was gone, and now I felt euphoric.

Mama THC never fails.

I was vibing in my own little world when Cody, the stereotypical stoner, walked over to me.

"Lemme hit that." He said sitting down next to me.

"Here, but don't smoke all of our shit." I said slowly. I lazily passed him the blunt, and took it, hitting it a couple of times before passing it to Lora.

"This that good shit, I could feel it kicking in already." Cody said laying his head back.

The blunt went around in circles until a roach was left, and everybody was stoned as fuck. Unique had the munchies, and she was fucking up the Doritos. Lora was passed out on the couch. Cody was in my boobs as he dozed off, and somehow I was on his lap running my hands through his hair.