• new grayson fanfic ? •

hello lovelies ❤️❤️❤️
i would just like to say HOLY SHIT

every time i log into this account, my notifications are always 240+ and it's all comments, votes and private messages from you guys that just show SO SO SO much love to my stories and especially this one, and i'm so beyond happy that you guys enjoy this book as much as i enjoy writing it!!!

sadly enough though, it is coming to an end soon!!
don't fear though ; we've got a few more chapters to go!!!

but with that being said, and this book slowly coming to an end, i'm still going to continue writing these fanfics ;)

BUT

i wanna try something different !!!

i've only ever written ethan fanfics because i just can't seem to write grayson ones, due to the lack of inspo on his character but after this story ends, i'm thinking of giving grayson a chance, because let's admit, he's DADDY as FUCK

anywho, i've been watching a lot of youtube lately, which means i'm fully updated on the whole 'grayson dolan and emma chamberlain need to date' situation which i'm ehhh about.

i personally love emma, she's so cute and funny, and i feel like our personalities are so alike which makes me like her even more!!!

and sometimes i think her and grayson would be cute together because she's so dorky and outgoing and he's so manly and just ughhh but then i just don't think she's really his type at times, idk I HAVE MY MOODS

anyways, i was thinking of making a grayson & emma fanfic if you guys wanted, i have either a really  action filled, thriller fanfic idea for them, or a cute, cheesy romance fanfic idea for them, i just don't know what one i prefer to write 🤷🏻‍♀️  ( also let me know if you'd want the cute cheesy one, to be involved with their fame and youtube, or to make them random strangers without the fame, because i have ideas for both )

SOOOOO leave your thoughts below on me writing a grayson dolan fanfic, a grayson and emma fanfic, and what type of fanfic you'd like to see !!! xoxo