thirty one - i do

2 months later

________
allie's pov
________

it seemed like time had stopped.

it seemed like everything in my life was exactly where it was supposed to be.

staring at myself with a face full of makeup, dressed in an all white wedding gown with my hair loosely curled, half up half down. i felt like cinderella. i felt the most beautiful i've ever felt. my stomach was huge, and our baby boys were due any time next week.

josie peeks her head in through the door and smiles. "you look absolutely stunning, allie."

"thank you." i blush.

"are you ready? the ceremony is about to start." she asks.

i nod.

sadly enough, my dad couldn't attend it to the wedding. we lost our relationship back when him and my mom split up anyway, so sean was walking me down the aisle.

i would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous. my hands were sweaty and my legs were shaking, i haven't seen ethan in one full day because we've been getting ready separately— in order to obtain good luck before the wedding. i had memorized my vows easily, but i smile to myself knowing ethan definitely hasn't.

_________
ethan's pov
_________

"you look great man. i cant believe this is your day." grayson grins, making sure my tie was done correctly.

"i can't believe you're actually becoming a husband, and daddy." cameron winks.

"shouldn't you be with allie?" i ask her.

she chuckles, checking the time. allie was kind enough to ask her to be one of her bridesmaids, while josie remained her maid of honour, while grayson was my best man.

i was nervous as hell, but i couldn't wait to see allie. i already know she's going to look absolutely stunning. my hands were shaking, but i was ready to go. making sure i had my vows, i shove the slip of paper into my jacket before taking a deep breath, and watching the church doors open. everyone remains seated, but stare as i walk in with my suit on. i make my way to the front, and stand up at the alter, waiting to see my precious future wife walk through those doors.

________
allie's pov
________

"you look beautiful." sean tells me, kissing my cheek gently.

"thank you so much, mr. dolan."

we hear the music begin, and my heart starts pumping. each bridesmaid followed by ethan's choice of groomsmen, walk out first with ellie who was our flower girl. it seemed like 10 seconds flashed by before the doors reopened and it was my turn to walk out.

as sean and i step closer inside, everyone stands to the music, and my eyes begin to water. i was such an emotional mess, my mom was in the pew, taking photos as she also had tears running down her cheeks.

ava stood up at the alter next to josie, smiling as she watched me inch closer towards them.

my eyes then caught ethan's, which he was wiping. salty tears were dripping to his lips, as he watched his father walk me down the aisle. i gave him a soft smile, and he managed to give one back.