Fact 1: The Hierarchy

A/N: So here, I will be explaining the hierarchy
---

As said in the previous chapter, Queen Margaret is the ruler of their country. Her soldiers are divided into two main groups. The shades represent their ranks. The men in each division are carefully selected by her majesty.

Dark Legion (Black organization)- "Lowest" (based on treatment) rank of soldiers. They are the soldiers usually sent into battle when the country and another opposing country are at war.

White Array (Light organization)- Next to the highest rank of soldiers. They are said to be favored by the Queen due to an unknown reason. They are soldiers who protect the citizens in cases of in-boundery crimes or failure of Dark Legion to push away the enemy (country's defense).

There are other sub-groups such as the Gray Hat Soldiers. The GHS are the sub-group of neither WA or DL. They are in fact, in the middle. Based on hacking terms, Gray Hat hackers are people who violate certain rules with no malicious intention, like strengthening a system. This goes the same with GHS. They strengthen the country's system. They aid both WA and DL. Due to some circumstances, the Dark Legion eliminated the Gray Hat Soldiers, leaving Claire as the only member (member by blood) left in the organization. As of now, Claire is a White Array member (member by contract).

With Gray Hat Soldiers' extinction, both White Array and Dark Legion won't have any support system.

The reason behind their extinction?

Well...

That's another story.