Chapter One: Girl of My Dreams

Yoongi's POV

"She's beautiful..." I said out loud as I admired Y/n from afar.

She was the girl of my dreams. I constantly flirted with her, but she never seemed to be interested in me. Y/n was kind, beautiful, and loving. She always looked at me with those beautiful eyes of her's but never in a romantic way. The only time she ever had returned my feelings was when her and Jackson got into an argument and I believed it was only because she was feeling lonely.

"Who ya lookin' at, Yoongi?" a voice asked, making me jump slightly.

"What...? No one..! W-who are you looking at???" I stuttered back.

The young boy gave me a confused look. "You... I'm looking at you, hyung. Why are you hiding behind a tree anyways?"

I sighed and stood up from behind the plastic tree prop that we used for plays.

"I'm looking at someone, Jungkook."

We were inside the music room at school. I looked around the room desperately, secretly looking for Y/n. Giving up, I place my hands over my face in frustration.

She's probably in one of the attached rooms with Jackson. He's no good for her and she knows it. She should just leave him. Even if she doesn't leave him for me.

I sigh again.

"Hyung?"

I turn and look at Jungkook, forgetting he was there.

"Hmm?"

He looks concerned. "Are you listening hyung? It's about Y/n--"

"NO!" I snapped, not realizing that the class started a meeting when I was lost in my thoughts.

The class stared at me and I bowed, "Mianhe."

While I bowed, I glanced across the room and at the person who was in charge of the meeting, Y/n... Her eyebrow raised with concern.

Was Jungkook telling me about the meeting?

I mentally facepalm myself for cutting off the poor fetus when he was just trying to catch me up with the meeting.

"Anyways, as I was saying..." as Y/n continued the meeting.

I stared at her, it was as if time had stopped and there was only us in the room.

The bell rang, snapping me out of my trance. "Okay! Meeting is over! Thank you. Have a good day, everyone!" she beamed.

I hurriedly packed my things so that I could walk with Y/n to our next class.

"Yoongs? Are you alright? You're usually very attentive especially in music class. "

I'm usually attentive... towards you. Especially in music class because you are cute when you're passionate about music.

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, waiting for me to reply.

"Oh, um uh.... I—We were talking and I didn't notice you were in the room, talking, meeting."

Dammit Yoongi! Pull yourself together! "I didn't notice you were in the room, talking, meeting"?! What the hell does that even mean, man?

"Oh?" Y/n chuckles. "W-wait! I meant I thought you were still in the room with Jackson."

"It's fine, Yoongi-ah." She says, brushing it off and walking to class. I follow along, keeping the same pace as hers.

"Sooo... What were you and Jackson talking about?"

She stiffened, stopping in the hallway. "I-I don't want to talk about it right now. Maybe later..." Y/n says sternly, mumbling the last part and tucking her loose strands behind her ear.

"Oh! Uh.. sorry. We can talk about it whenever you want! Whenever you're more comfortable." I say and beam my signature smile at her. Only she doesn't return it.

"I'm getting married Yoongi..." her voice serious and quiet.

She walks quickly to class after that, leaving me stunned. I stand there for a while, shocked at the news that I had just heard. The bell rings.

Crap. I'm late to class.