Chapter Thirteen: Don't Do It

Y/n's POV

We were walking on the beach when someone runs past us, running backwards. I look over at what he's looking at and then everything goes black. My head hurts at first but then it just feels like nothing.

I see something in the distance.

Jaebum? Jaebum, I'm sorry. I should have listened to you when we were dating. You warned me to stay away from Jackson and I didn't listen. I'm sorry.

I open my eyes to see someone hovering over me, "Jaebum, I'm sorry." I cup his face and kiss him.

~A few moments before~

Namjoon's POV

"Oh crap!" I yell, running over to the poor couple. I bend down to look at the girl.

Y/n?

She looks at me, eyes looking a little dream-like. I give her a confused look and she grabs my face and kisses me. My eyes wide with huge confusion.          

~Current time~

It takes me a second before I can fully process that Taehyung and Yoongi are still standing there. I gently pull from the kiss and look her in the eyes.

You're beautiful, but you can't be mine.

"Uhhhhh..." I say, "Y/n, are you okay?"

Y/n POV

Jaebum pulls away from the kiss and I blink from surprise.

Namjoon?

"Uhhhhh... Y/n, are you okay?"

Wake up. WAKE UP! This must be a dream, right? The frisbee hit me too hard and now I'm dreaming, right???

I pinch myself.

Oh my God, what did I do?

I look up at Yoongi with teary eyes.

When did my feelings for him change? Why am I such a mess? I only cause trouble for everyone else.

I need air. I need to get out of here. I get up and run. I run as far as I can. Next thing I know, I'm at the pier. I look down at the deep blue water.

Why does it look so beautiful?

I climb over the side and sit on the railing, still looking down at the water. I hear yelling in the distance, I turn my head to see Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung running.

What's he saying?

"Don't do it!" I barely hear them say.

Don't do what?

I look down at the water and suddenly, I slip. I'm falling.

They thought I was going to jump? That's coincidental right? I'm still on the sand, dreaming, right? Am I going to die?