Chapter Three: First Love

Y/n POV

Yoongi walks into class late and bows to the teacher, apologizing. The teacher tells him to go sit down and to not do it again.

His seat is behind mine and I notice that he looks the other way, not bothering to look in my direction.

I saw Jackson in front of me stick his foot out to trip Yoongi and I quickly stand to catch him.

Bad idea.

He lands on top of me and I feel the heat rush to my face. As he was falling, he had put out a hand to catch himself and uhhhh his hand was on my breast.

"Y-yo... uh..." I stuttered, unable to make out the words, I point to his left hand.

"Huh? OH!" he quickly realized what was going on, standing up quickly, before pacing a little and then putting out his hand to help me up.

"Thank you." I say at the same time he says, "Sorry." We both bowed quickly which caused us to bump head. I tuck my hair behind my ear and I feel my face get hot.

The teacher slammed the book on the desk, "Let's continue the lesson, shall we?"

~💜💜💜~

At lunch, I look for Namjoon, I sigh.

There he is with all his sexiness.

I hurry and sit next to him.

"Hi, Joonie!" I say to him while he struggles to break his chopsticks.

"Oh hey, Y/n! Oh man..."

He broke his chopsticks, alright... In multiple places.

"I brought some extra ones if you want it," I say and offer my only pair of chopsticks to him.

"Thanks, Y/n! You're always so prepared." He smiles, showing his adorable dimples and my heart melts.

"Wait! Haha... Let me do that before you break these too." I take the chopsticks from his hands and break the chopsticks properly. He just chuckles cutely at me.

"Hey..." I hear someone say and I look up.

Oh, it's Yoongi.

"Hi hyung." Namjoon replies.

"Hi, Y/n. Are you sitting here today?" Yoongi gives me his gummy smile.

I sit here every day?

"Yep. Haha, are you going to sit here today?" I think he realized what I had meant.

"I-I uhhh—" Yoongi stutters and Namjoon laughs. Yoongi glares at him.

Crap I don't have any utensils, how am I supposed to eat?

I look down at the food that I had prepared this morning and there was a set of metal chopsticks there.

Huh? I thought I gave my only pair to Namjoon. Whatever, I'm hungry.

I take the chopsticks and finish my lunch.

I finished early so I head to the student lounge and relax before my next class.

"Hey, babe" I hear a voice call out.

I turn in the direction of the voice, already knowing who it belonged to.

"You're not breaking up with me for real, right? This is just one of our fights, right?! YOU need ME!" He says while shaking my shoulders.

I cower under him. Normally, I'm a strong girl but I know what he's capable of.

"Jackson... I'm getting married. You know I can't do anything about that..." I say quietly, afraid that if I said anything louder than that, he would show me who was in charge.

"Why don't you just say no?" He says stupidly.

I huff. "Don't you think I tried? They won't give up." I say to him with my face turned, not daring to look at him.

"Be mine until then... Be mine until the wedding."

My eyes widened at his words.

He actually sounded sincere.

"I SAID BE MINE UNTIL THE WEDDING!"

I flinched.

Never mind, he's the same as always.

I give in and nod my head.

I have no idea what I got myself into. I only dated Jackson to get back at Jaebum. Jaebum and Jackson were friends and I was Jaebum's girlfriend three years ago. He was my first love. Hell, he was my first everything. We dated for almost two years when he decided to break up with me. Not even a week later, he was dating some girl. I called her Hazel because of her eyes. Plus, I didn't care to actually learn her name. Turns out, he kept all kinds of secrets from me. He cheated on me and he was selling drugs. I waited until I felt my heart healed properly before dating anyone else. Jackson had helped me through those months, smooth talking me, giving me his shoulder to lean on. We dated two months before the beatings started. It started when he thought I was checking a boy out. We were having a conversation about music class. He suggested that I should sing a pitch lower and next thing I know, Jackson comes and knocks the poor boy out and drags me away. When we got to his house after school, he beat me senseless until I "confessed" that I was cheating on him. I wasn't but every time I told the truth, he would hit me again. They just continued after that. It's been eight months since I started dating Jackson.

Someone clears their throat loudly and I feel the grip on me loosen. I look up.

Yoongi?

"What are you doing, man? If you don't mind, I would like to study a bit with Y/n before our next class."

I tuck my hair behind my ear as he says this.

But my next class isn't with Yoongi...?

"Oh dude. Well I was just about to leave anyways. Bye babe." He says mockingly, before forcing his lips onto mine.

Yoongi clears his throat again. Jackson gets up to leave the room but not before he winks at me.

I stare blankly at him before he disappears.

"Soooooo..." I hear Yoongi say.

"Did you want to talk about it?"

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that Jackson is out of earshot and that Yoongi will always be here to lend me his shoulder and ears.

~A/N: If anyone is going through something like this, don't hesitate to get help. I've been through an abusive relationship before. It wasn't pretty. Also, if anyone ever needs to talk, PM me. I'll always message back even if it might be a little later.~