Chapter Two: The Wrong Idea

Y/n POV (back to chapter one's setting)

I stood there waiting for Jackson to return but a weird feeling comes over me. Is someone staring at me?

But before I can scan the room, Jackson comes into my view. "Hey babe," he says, smiling adorably.

"Hi... We need to talk." I say as I drag him into one of the attached music rooms.

"What's up? What did you need to say? Is it about that girl? I told you. She came onto me. I didn't even like it. You know you're the only one for me."

I give him a stern look.

"Cut the crap." I say coldly. "I'm breaking up with you."

I start to leave, only to feel his hand grip my wrist tightly.

"You'll regret this, babe."

I look him in the eyes, huff, and leave the room.

I stand in the middle of the music room. "Guys, listen up for the meeting. As you all know exams are coming up but we shouldn't falter with our music lesso---"

"NO!"

I blink rapidly, shocked.

Who said that?

Yoongi stands up and starts aggressively bowing and apologizing to the class and then his eyes meet mine.

What the hell?

I raised my eyebrows and huff.

That was weird.

"Anyways, as I was saying... Exams are coming up and I know you all have to study but please don't forget to practice your music. Whether it's singing or playing an instrument. Okay? Fighting, guys! I hope you all do well on your exa—"

The bell rings.

"Okay! Meeting's over! Thank you. Have a good day, everyone!" I say as I smile to my classmates.

I was about to leave when I noticed Yoongi rushing to throw some papers into his bookbag.

"Yoongs? Are you alright? You're usually very attentive, especially in music class. Did something happen? You looked out of it."

He took a while to answer and it made me nervous, so I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Oh, um uh.... I—We were talking and I didn't notice you were in the room, talking, meeting."

What?

"Oh?" I chuckled as I try not to laugh at his goofiness.

That's the one thing I love about him, his goofiness.

"W-wait! I meant I thought you were still in the room with Jackson." He says nervously.

"It's fine, Yoongi-ah."

He must have thought that I had gotten the wrong idea.

I walk to class, knowing he will follow.

"Sooo... What were you and Jackson talking about?"

Should I tell him now? He must know something happened between me and Jackson.

"I-I don't want talk about it right now. Maybe later..." I say coldly, feeling slightly uncomfortable, I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Oh! Uh.. sorry. We can talk about it whenever you want! Whenever you're more comfortable." He smiles brightly, showing his gummy smile.

My face stays cold and I realize that maybe I should tell him. "I'm getting married Yoongi..." I say as I try to get my voice not to quiver.

I turn and walk to class hurriedly, trying to hide the tears that were welling in my eyes. Not bothering to turn back to see how he would take the news.