Chapter Eight: What Are You Doing?

Y/n's POV

When I arrived at Jackson's house, I took a few minutes to myself to prepare for the worst. I call Youngjae to tell him that I'm outside.

Youngjae opens the door, "Thank goodness you're here! I was starting to get worried that you wouldn't show."

"Hello? Jackson? Is everything alright?" I say as I knock on his bedroom door.

The door suddenly swings open. "Babe...! I knew you would come back to me." Jackson grabs my wrist tightly, dragging me into the room, slamming the door behind us, and pinning me against it.

"You won't leave me again, right?!" Angered that I told him I was leaving him for good a couple of hours ago.

I could feel his fingers bruising my shoulder. He quickly throws me into the floor and then, picks me up and pins me onto the bed.

God dammit. What do I do?

"Who are you seeing? Hmm? Who are you being a slut for, babe?!" He raises his hand and I close my eyes tightly as his fist comes down.

What? Why didn't he hit me?

I look up to see Youngjae holding him back, both looking confused and slightly angry. Youngjae's eyes flick to me, showing his sad eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jaebum asked from across the room.

My heart was in my throat. I haven't seen him since I started dating his best friend.

"Why are you here?" Jackson asks coldly.

"Youngjae was worried about you and called me. When I got here, he said that you were in your room and well... here I am." Jaebum replies and Youngjae releases Jackson from his grasp.

"I—I should go." I get up quickly, running out of the house and into the car.

I drive quickly to Yoongi's, "Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Why am I so stupid?"

I arrive at his house, debating on going inside. Once I'm inside, I take a pair of Yoongi's sweats and loose T-shirt and take a shower.

After my shower, I slide into Yoongi's bed. He looked so peaceful while he slept. I snuggle into his chest and sob lightly, grateful for his kindness, love, and support.

He won't be like the others.

I don't know what came over me. I cup his face and he wakes up, staring at me with sleepy eyes. I close my eyes and kiss him passionately.