Chapter Nineteen: Ending

Y/n's POV

"I want to make my own decisions and I know who I want. I want..." I started to think.

"OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE WOULD YOU TELL ME. WHAT'S WITH THE SUSPENSE???" My dad said frustrated.

I knew my answer. I knew for a while now. "I want Yoongi. He's been there for me. No matter what the situation was. I'm only just realizing this but, he's the one." I told them confidently.

My mother looked shocked, "What about Joonie?"

My dad's eyes shot to her, "WHAT you call him Joonie too???"

She shrugged him off and looked at me with confusion.

"Please just trust me. Yoongi's the one for me." I looked at them and pleaded.

My father gave in first, "Oh my daughter, oh how you've grown. You're leaving your appa behind." He started to dramatically cry.

My mother nodded and looked happy before smacking my father in the back of his head. "Enough. It's a happy day and not only that, it's her and the other graduates' day. Let's go back to them."

We head back to the living room and I waved at Yoongi from across the room. I made my way past the crowd and towards him.

"Hey, there you are. I was just starting you ditched the party and went home." He chuckled.

I laughed hard and he realized what he said.

"I-I meant—" he stuttered.

I put a finger to his lips and said, "Shh..." with that I kissed him, putting my arms around his shoulders. I heard a lot of "Oooh" and wolf whistling before someone threw more confetti at us. After that, Yoongi was all I needed.

Several years later, we wed and had a child of our own. This man, this child, this home, this life, was all I could ever ask for. Of course, we had our ups and downs but it's how you handle the aftermath that really matters.

~A/N: There will be two alternate endings!~