Alternate Ending #1

"I want to make my own decisions and I know who I want. I want..." I started to think.

"OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE WOULD YOU TELL ME. WHAT'S WITH THE SUSPENSE???" My dad said frustrated.

I knew my answer. I knew ever since the beginning.

"I want Namjoon. I liked him since the beginning. I just never realized that he had the same feelings for me." I told them confidently.

My mother looked satisfied, "I knew you'd pick Joonie."

My dad's eyes shot to her, "WHAT you call him Joonie too???"

She shrugged and looked at me, "Go to him."

I nodded and with that, I left the party. I borrowed my parent's car and called Namjoon.

"Hey, Y/n! What's up? Also, I didn't see you after graduation. I wanted to congratulate you on your speech. I think we did well." He said into the phone.

"Where are you? Can you meet me at the park? The one near my house?" I said urgently.

"Yeah, sure. When?" He could tell it was important, his tone serious.

"As soon as possible. See you then." I hung up the phone.

It wasn't long after I arrived at the park when Namjoon's car pulled into the parking spot next to mine. I got out of my car and waited next to his. When he got out, I immediately pull him into a kiss.

When I pull back from the kiss I said, "I'm sorry for the day you kissed me and I didn't kiss you back."

We spent the rest of the day being together and I told him everything. We started dating that day. After that, we moved away together. We moved to the United States and started a successful business together. We had one child and our child was adorable. Inheriting Namjoon's adorable features, even his dimples. I was a lucky woman and this life was I could ask for.