Chapter Fifteen: About That

Y/n's POV

~Two months later~

After school, Yoongi drives me to my apartment. "Want to come inside?" I say as the car comes to a halt in front my apartment building.

He shakes his head, "No I have to practice my music. Maybe another time?" He replies with hopeful eyes.

I nod and wave goodbye as I get out and watch him drive away.

When I unlock my apartment door and step inside, I hear a noise. I walk slowly towards the kitchen, grabbing a broom for protection on the way.

"Honey, when do you think she'll be home?" I hear a woman's voice say.

A man replies back, "Soon honey. Maybe she went out somewhere."

"Eomma? Appa?" I say in surprise.

I was still clutching the broom when I come out from the where I was standing.

"Oh, my baby! How are you doing? Are your grades dropping? The apartment was so clean when I got here that I thought you weren't using the apartment we paid for your until I saw your messy clothes and your junky room." My mom spoke quickly as I put the "weapon" down.

My dad walks up to me, embracing me. "My daughter, you look very beautiful. Have any boys been bothering you? You should wear a jacket. You're showing too much skin. Aigoo my daughter has grown so much."

I whine, "Appa, it's warm outside. If I wear a jacket, I'll sweat." I say looking down at my outfit.

I'm wearing a T-shirt and jeans, not a crop top and booty shorts.

"Wait a minute... Why are you guys here?"

"I can't visit my own daughter?" My dad fake cries. "Aish you're so mean to your appa." My dad clutches his chest and fake cries some more.

"Ignore your father. We've come to talk about the arranged marriage. You're graduating from university soon. Have you made up your mind?"

I shake my head, "No eomma. You said I had until after I graduate, and I plan on using every second to make up my mind. I don't want to make a mistake when it comes to love. Not again anyway." The last sentence barely audible because my parents only knew minor details of my past lovers.

"Eomma. Appa. You weren't arranged. Eomma, you used to tell me all the time when I was little that you followed appa around without him knowing. Appa, you used to tell me that you were secretly in love with eomma before you started dating. You both dated and got married against grandma's and grandpa's wishes. Why can't you just let me decide who I want to love?"

My father sighs, "We want what's best for you and quite frankly, Y/n we think it's Ji—" my mother cuts off my dad by putting her hand over his mouth.

"He's a good guy. We think you'll like him." She says as she glares at my dad, slightly angry.

My mother looks at me, changing the subject, "Anyhoo... I heard you're top of your class! Is it true???"

I tuck my hair behind my ear and laugh nervously. "About that... Well..."

~A/N: Who do you think it is that she has to marry?~