Chapter Twelve: Let Me Take You Out

Y/n's POV

Oh God, why did I say that?

I turn to look at Yoongi from the side of my eye, a little afraid to look him the eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that."

I look up at him and we lock eyes, "It's fine." He shows his gummy smile, but I can see the hurt in his eyes.

I can't help but smile back.

Why is he so cute?

Suddenly, I realized that I was snuggling into his chest.

"O-omo! I'm sorry! I didn't realize that I was—" He just shushes me and snuggles me closer.

"Let's go back to sleep."

I smile and we go back into the bedroom.

~💜💜💜~

I wake up in bed alone.

Where's Yoongi? What time is it?

I glance at my watch.

It's almost one in the afternoon.

I walk downstairs and see Yoongi, still not fully dressed.

"I ordered takeout from your favorite restaurant." He says with his back turned to me.

I sigh and tuck my hair behind my ear, "Yoongi, today is your day. Why don't you let me take you out tonight?"

I take a bite of my favorite noodles and offer some to Yoongi. Yoongi has his face in his hands and his arms are propped on the kitchen counter, staring lovingly at me.

"No, I'm okay. Besides, I'd rather spend my day with you at home. We can watch a movie or something. Whatever you feel like doing."

"Let's watch a movie tonight. We should go to the beach. It'll be better. Also, don't forget to bring sunscreen, okay? We wouldn't your pale and delicate skin to burn, would we?

Namjoon's POV

After leaving Yoongi's house, I decide to go clear my head. I call Taehyung and ask if he wants to go to the beach with me. When we get there, we walk and converse a while before we walk upon some other boys playing frisbee.

We join in and Taehyung says, "Hey hyung! Go long! I'm gonna try to catch it with my mouth!"

I toss the frisbee and it goes towards a couple, knocking out the poor girl.