Chapter Seven: What Did You Do?

Yoongi's POV

"Don't leave me," she whispers as her lip brushed against mine.

My heart was racing and my brain turns to mush. I sigh and hold her tighter, resting my head on her shoulders.

She lays back down on the bed and looks at me. I nod, understanding that she wanted me to hold her. We cuddled and eventually, I fell asleep with her in my arms.

Y/n's POV

I felt my phone vibrate in the middle of the night and I took my phone out of my pocket. I stepped out of the room, trying not wake Yoongi.

Who's calling at a time like this?

"Hello?" My voice cracking from just waking up.

"Hello?! Is there someone named Y/n there?" The voice on the other line sounded frantic.

"Why?" I said cautiously, trying to keep my voice to a whisper as I look into the room to see Yoongi tossing in his sleep.

"Can you come to Jackson's house?! I'm his cousin, Youngjae. He won't come out of his room until he sees you and at first, I ignored it but now he won't answer the door."

I agreed before hanging up and tiptoeing downstairs.

Jackson... What did you do?

Crap. My car got totaled.

I looked around for Yoongi's keys and found them on the kitchen counter.

I'm sorry, Yoongi. I'll be back soon.