Chapter Ten: Last Night

Y/n's POV

I wake up the next morning to a sleeping Yoongi. As the sun was coming up, I stare at his innocent face.

Last night was the first time in a long time that I felt so loved. It didn't feel like it was just about sex.

My memories from last night replaying causing me to smile.

~Flashback to last night~

There wasn't one part of my body he didn't kiss. Nothing was rushed, and it was taken slowly, as promised. "I really like you, Y/n. Everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your presence alone makes me happy." He says as he kisses my hand. "Even the way you tuck your hair behind your ear when you don't feel comfortable." I feel like that was my first time making love. When did I start to feel this way?

~Current time~

I quietly slide off the bed and put on my underwear and Yoongi's t-shirt onto my naked body.

*crash*

What was that?

The noise came from downstairs, panicking, I shake Yoongi. "Yoongi... Yoongi!" I whisper as loudly as I can.

"Hmm?" he replies, half asleep.

"There's someone downstairs!" I scream-whisper.

His eyes shoot open and he grabs a bat from under his bed. "Are you sure?"

Really?

"Yes, I'm sure!" I try not to roll my eyes.

He holds the bat steadily, he was shirtless but at least he was wearing his boxers.

"I thought you lived in a good neighborhood?" I whisper, a little scared of what was going to happen next.

"I do." He says, not an ounce of fear in his voice.

"Stay here." He says as he reaches for the doorknob.

I stop him, "No way. I'm not going to sit here like some scared girl. What if you get hurt? I wouldn't even know. I'm going with you."

We both step down the hallway and peek over the stairs at the intruder, my hands tugging onto one of Yoongi's arms.

What the hell?! Why is he here?