Chapter 19

The room was hot as sweaty bodies grinded against each other to the beat of some pop song. The air was almost suffocating with the smell of smoke filling my lungs. I don't know why I agreed to come here.

The boys had dispersed themselves throughout the house leaving Kori and I alone in the huge mob.

"Want to dance?" I asked.

She nodded so I grabbed her hand leading her to the middle of the room. I took a moment to figure out the beat before I started to sway my body to the song. Kori moved her hips slightly and I watched her body the whole time.

The crowd was growing bigger and being in the center of it made us have to pack in close to each other. Kori was bumped from behind so she stumbled into my chest.

"Sorry." She mouthed trying to give me back my personal space.

I shook my head leading her arms around my neck while my hands rested on her hips. Slowly we got closer and closer until we were pressed together still dancing.

Even though it was winter it was incredibly warm and I could feel my hair sticking to my forehead. Kori pushed aside some of the hair that had fallen into my eyes and I looked straight at her lips the entire time.

I leaned in quickly capturing her lips between mine tasting the mint from the gum she was chewing. She pulled away with a curious look, "Are you drunk?"

"I'm completely sober." I answered honestly.

She grinned at me, "Me too." Once again we leaned back in but this time we stayed connected for longer. The kiss was slow but it made me feel on fire. My hips moved involuntarily against hers and she responded by moving against me.

Our clothes created a bit of friction and I could barely handle the amount of pleasure coursing through me. We had to pull away to catch our breathes but I immediately went back and started planting light kisses on her neck.

"Ashton." She gasped out tilted her head to the side.

I didn't expect the situation to escalate so quickly but I couldn't help it. I needed her, not sexually but physically I needed her in my life. Maybe it was my dad coming out of jail or maybe it was the fact that I just got out of jail either way I realized how special she was to me and I didn't want to risk losing her.

So that's why when i rested my head against her forehead I found myself asking, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She stopped moving and I was instantly scared of rejection. I didn't even know how to be a boyfriend but it couldn't be that hard if everyone else could do it. I bit my lip waiting for her to respond. I felt ready to piss myself.

"Yeah."

"What?" I had to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

"I'll be you're girlfriend." She laughed at me.

"Oh thank god." I breathed out in relief.

We started to get tired of standing so we went to the kitchen and found Calum and Michael playing a round of beer pong.

"Where's Luke?" Kori asked searching around the room for the blonde.

"Probably having sex upstairs." Michael said bluntly as Calum made a shot into one of his cups.

He lifted the cup chugging the liquid down then proceeded to make his attempt.

We sat there for a while watching as the ping pong ball flew left to right occasionally splashing inside a cup. Luke came downstairs and I immediately noticed the lip stick marks on his neck.

"Way to get some Hemmings." I congratulated.

His hand moved up to cover his neck, "Its not. We didn't. We only made out ok."

I burst out laughing at the flustered boy who was growing pinker by the minute.

"Body shots!" A blonde girl yelled holding up a bottle.

The room erupted into a chorus of excited yells and people immediately filed towards the corner of the kitchen.

Kori jumped off my lap tugging at my hand, "Can we do it?"

I looked at her completely astonished. But then again the thought of her taking a body shot off me was a huge turn on. We pushed through the wall of people lining up for our turn.

"Shirt off buddy." The blonde girl instructed.

I slid out of my shirt throwing it on the counter then laid down on a wooden table. Kori looked at me nervously so I held her hand trying to calm her nerves.

She leaned down near my belt and waited as the alcohol was poured down my body. I felt Kori's tongue run up my stomach slowly. I shivered at the sensation which stopped once she reached my chest.

"How was that?" She asked wiping away at her mouth.

"Amazing." Was the only word I could muster out since I was slightly out of breath.

Everyone clapped as I stood up from the table and started to put my shirt back on. While walking back to the beer pong tables I told Kori that next time it would be her on the table to which she rolled her eyes.

"So I'm going to stay at my grandparents for Christmas and I wanted to give you your present early." She dug into her pocket pulling out some sort of chain.

After she handed it over to me I inspected it closer and realized it was a dog tag necklace. Ash was written on it with two x's underneath.

"I didn't know what to get you so that's the best I could come up with." She continued to ramble.

"Put it on me." I said handing it back over to her.

She placed it around my neck and I lifted the tag admiring it. I didn't expect her to get me a gift and I honestly loved it a lot.

I pecked her lips twice, "Thank you it's perfect."

"Alright love birds it's time to go." Michael shouted.

I walked out the house one hand holding Kori's hand and the other playing with my necklace.

A/N: If you listen closely you can hear me squealing