Doom!

17.

Raphael’s P. O. V.

What the fuck! How can she be mad at me? I was just worrying about her state and my children’s!

What if something more unfortunate happened aside from just falling into the pool? What if something happened to my kids and not to her?

Come on! I just don’t want anything to happen to both of them but in the end I’m still at fault? What she did was childish and what she did now is more childish!

The hell with them!  Umalis sila kung gusto nila, it’s just that there’s no turning back! They were the ones who left, it wasn’t me, so who care! Who care!

Sara’s P. O. V.

We’re in the car now going to our house, which is about an hour away from the village Raphael’s mansion stands.

Speaking of Raphael, he was so weird kanina. Is this the day of the month? Akala ko ba girls lang nakakaexperience nun? Then why was he reacting like that? Told you guys, he’s moody like a pregnant woman. Sea horse!

Everyone is silent in the car, Sophie’s seating over my lap looking outside, on the shops and buildings we are passing by, while Rence is taping on his iPad, again.

“Rence, honey, can you please stop playing with your iPad while were moving? It’s bad for your eyes sweetie, let them rest for a while okay?” I talked to him while smoothening his hair.

He looks at me then nod and closed his iPad. He leaned in my shoulder, so I put my arm around his shoulder.

“Auntie, we’re going home pa naman later diba?” he asked worriedly.

I know the reason why; it was because of how Raphael reacted before he left. He keeps on saying that we can leave and never return and all that shit, he takes us visiting my mom seriously or let’s just say to another level.

“Of course Sweetie. Don’t mind your dad, he’s just mad so he’s brain can’t function well so it’s good we left him for the day so he can relax and cool down.” I sweetly smiled at him and he returned it.

Bouvier’s Mansion…

As soon as our van stopped in the driveway across the main door, the main door opened widely revealing my happy mom.

The guards opened the door of the van and some lined on both sides, when we have got down from the vehicle all of them bowed, of course except my mom, and greeted us.

“Welcome young master Lawrence and young mistress Sophie, welcome back Miss Sara!”

“Hi! Thank you for the welcome remark, all of you never fail, as always!” I flashed my warmest smile to them.

“Of course sweetie, you’re their one and only Miss or should I say one of the two young mistress?” my mom said playfully looking at Sophie before she picked her up, which made her squeal.

“Grandma! HAHAHA! Put me down! HAHAHA!”

“I missed this cute little girl here, but I don’t know if she misses me as well.” My mom said pouting.

“Of course granny! I missed you! We won’t be here if I don’t miss you as well!” Sophie all but shouted in an excited kind of way.

“And this young man is my grandson, right? Lawrence?” mom asked eyeing rence.

“Hello, g-grand--ma!” rence said stuttering with a small voice.

“Oh? Don’t be shy Honey! Come here and give granny a hug and kiss on both cheeks.” Mom said opening her arms for my little boy.