Chapter five: every face along the boulevard

We fight each other

We fight each other

The next few days are painful, a break from filming. It leaves me with no distractions, from the torments of the media and spam from obsessed fans.

How omg Bughead is real, sprousehart forever. But they're just words, they don't mean anything.

If I threw my phone into the pool, it doesn't mean my sorrows will drown. And a little part of me, wishes for it to be real too.

Dozens of messages from my friends asking if we're an item, all because of one kiss. It's nothing.

Even Camila wants to know how I feel. I brush it off. We're just friends.

And it's painful, when the media goes into a frenzy the next day. Cole, seen with a new girl. Pictures of them kissing, and looking at each other like there's only them, no one else.

So I force a smile as if they can see me from my little room, and type a I'm so happy for you. But I'm so sorry for myself, that I don't add in. Because no one needs to know that, except for me.

It was partly true. I didn't want to be those girls he dated then gave up, who became a leftover when it doesn't last.

But she's tall and has a cute smile, and in his photos with her, all the captions are how she's not like other girls and hearts everywhere.

Maybe they would last and be together forever this time.

So when we go on set the next day, I remind myself to be professional. But it's so hard, especially when she's there too, to watch you act and have your character in love with mine.

Does he love me like Jughead loves Betty?

The line is so blur, and I can't tell if you're really good at faking feelings, or hiding them.

But you and me, we got symetry.

A/n:

Lmao last night I felt so uninspired and like this story was going nowhere but today I feel like writing three chapters XD

Yeah I've already written all the way to chapter nineteen but I'll update this once or twice every week because I'm lazy to edit :D

Thank you all so much for reading. Literally in so much mental pain looking at Lili's instagram page because everytime she posts 'filming for...' my soul is crying.

MAKE SEASON 3 COME FASTERRRR

Anyway sorry if this is a bit draggy but I swear, fun times are coming soon ^_^
(And when I say fun times I mean drama and misery)

This chapter is to all my readers who still read this even tho it's so draggy. Ilysm <3 ♡♡