Chapter six: start to believe it

She came to our next filming, and it felt like she was the one everyone was watching, their eyes all on her

She came to our next filming, and it felt like she was the one everyone was watching, their eyes all on her. Even though she had no role in the show.

But that was understandable, wasn't it? Because everyone forgave girls who were pretty and boys who were cute.

It was easy to spot that type- they didn't touch the crafts table and judged anyone who took a single cookie from there.

And she wore a beautiful dress, one which no one else could pull off. I hated how Cole looked at her like she was beauty and grace. Maybe she was.

Her sharp claw-like nails digging into his skin as she leaned in to kiss him. Blood red lips that curled into a smile. The devil dressed as an angel.

I understood. He liked those girls, and I just wasn't one of them.

So it hurt like Hell when he had to act like he was in love with me- no, my character. She watched on as I poured out my genuine emotions, and you pretend to return them.

I knew what it was like to not get what you want. Ever since I was seven and went to hundreds of auditions, the world taught me one thing- there was no getting over rejection. You could never accept being unwanted.

Her last words to me hit me like a slap.

Isn't Cole so good at acting?

Yes. He was. It was amazing how he could fake love.

How I wished I wasn't the one receiving counterfeit his counterfeit romance.

But LA was full of fake people, and feelings meant fuck in Hollywood.

He would never like me.

-

A/n:

Ooof hope you all enjoy this chapter :)

Thanks for reading <3

Byeeeee!