Chapter twenty-two: always on the hunt

I think I spent half of the wedding in the toilets, crying my heart out

I think I spent half of the wedding in the toilets, crying my heart out. It smelt of too much soap and hand sanitiser, and the lights were too bright. The full length mirrors reflected how bad I looked. But I didn't need it to know how bad I felt.

Smudged makeup. A single strand of hair out of place. And a broken hearted girl.

But no one noticed. Camila wasn't here to hold me and tell me it was okay anymore. The only people who entered were drunk idiots who giggled and talked too much about their kids and cats.

I didn't want to be like them one day. Lonely women who married the wrong men. With Cole and Niki together, it was a shaking reality. Maybe I was going to be one of them.

Always let down by the ones I needed the most.

I take the slim glass of champange, that sparkled under all the lights. Sitting next to the sink, snuck in after slipping the fifty on the waiter's tray.

Something I need.

A drink or two, to let go and to forget. Again.

This one was for the lonely. The torn down. And this was for him, to never getting the boy.

A/n:

I'm so on track with this thing that makes me so happy ahhh XD

Okie guys just a few more chapters and I'm wrapping this up. NaoNoWriMo is really fun, yall! When you make your own rules, obviously, because ain't nobody going to pen down 10000000 words a day.

It's 22 July as of writing this chapter and I can't wait to see how this turns out ^_^ ♡

I mean if yo smart then yo probably know what is going to happen to her and him and herrrr

(REUPDATE: HIHI NOPE NOT 22 JULY LMAO I JUST EDITED THIS AND ITS 11 OCTOBER WHAT OKIE THIS BOOK HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN AGES BUT I'M BACK so expect more frequent updates :)

And six more chapters until we end yay also omg I just realised how short my chapters were what should I write more