Chapter ten: death in a tarot card

I knew when I saw them together, for the first time, he would never be mine

I knew when I saw them together, for the first time, he would never be mine. But I told myself it was okay, I didn't have to look at them anymore. Unless she came over for those stupid cast parties, those that I used to love so much, just to spend a second talking with Cole.

It was silly of me, to think that would be the last time, in his house, to watch them kiss and touch lips. Naive, pathetic.

Because she would be staying on in his life, for a long time.

A normal day filming, that was average but immediately went downhill. The director grinning, arms spread open, Niki trailing behind in her branded dress and perfect make up.

We wanted to keep this a suprise, but...

I've been casted for the new role! I am so glad to be joining you all, and filming! And of course, to spend time with my boyfriend!

Her high pitched voice pierced the air, and polite laughter and applause ensued. Why didn't Cole tell me? And for how long had he known? He was grinning, but not shock.

He knew... But he didn't want to tell me. Since when did we start keeping secrets from each other? That day we kissed? Or when she started hanging around with him?

Now I was certain, more than ever- I would never have him.

-

A/n:

Here's an early update to celebrate the Sprouse's birthday yayy also I don't want to drag this book all the way to next year TBH lmao

Anyway thanks for reading ^_^
I believe this book is coming to an end pretty soon, anddd I will try to update more frequently

(Also this chapter was written in July what the heck and now going back and reading it, I'm cringing so bad omg I should never edit this)