Chapter one: sun in your eyes

I don't think anyone feels the way I do when you walk in a room, and I know it's cliche but my heart skips a beat so I know I'm crazy for you

Today was another day on set, and the first thing I thought of, the very moment I woke up, was of him, Cole Sprouse. And how today was *the* scene.

I was dreading sit, but oh, how I anticipated it too. The excitment is like Doomsday because you're glad the haters will die, then you realise you will die too.

In the morning, I spilt coffee on my nicest shirt, but because I was clumsy, and definitely not distracted thinking about his face and eyes. Or his lips.

It's happening soon but it's taking so slow, and I wondered if maybe time had finally collided and yes, we would kiss, but when? The clock is ticking like every second is agony, and even the traffic outside feels like colluding with fate. To prevent us from kissing.

And when I look outside, everyone looks the same but it's because he's the only one in my brain.

I should probably stop making a big deal of this. It's just the third time we will kiss. But every moment it gets more special, and I can't stop the flood of emotions that overwhelm me.

LA is hot and sweaty, but I get cold feet just at the thought of walking onto set, and my fingers shake a little as I type in a tweet.

Filming for new episode for Riverdale 🖾🖾🖾

I entered so many heart emojis and sparkles in a pathetic attempt to drive my mind from Cole.

And then I refresh, and refresh, but it feels like no one sees it, really sees it unless it's him until a notification pops up.

Yup, can't wait :)

Now I don't even think I can tell apart if it's for the scene or for the snacks, because I know that he likes food just as much as Jughead likes it.

Or maybe it's something else.

I can't walk in straight lines when you run circles in my mind so I say strange things even if it makes people flinch.

A/n:

I honestly legit have no clue what the fuck I'm writing but I seriously hope you all enjoy it :)

Also all these music videos are just going to be the same song over and over and over again. Before I forget, I don't know where this story is really headed uh let's just go with it

If you enjoyed, please click the vote button because I'm desperate also thank you so much for reading.

One more thinggg- it won't be the same if you read it without the music so go and click the little button and play it so it makes sense okie do you and me a favour okieee

Banner above by shadednights

Bye :)

- Kay