Chapter eleven: saw what you had to do

You're everything to me, loved you ever since the day we parted

Everyone adored her. She was a manipulator, the devil who wore Fendi purses like plastic bags from the grocery stores. Perfect... Was that how Cole saw her?

Every day on set felt like a battle, with my emotions, the tears that threatened to spill everytime he laughed at her jokes, a fight I would never win. All the hate, the jealousy, the why am I not good enough for him?

Slowly, I forced myself to get over him. I tried everything, downloading Tinder, flirting with the cashier at the local cafe, maybe if I tried more, I would forget him.

While the media had been a tyrant on me, they loved Cole with Niki like it was the very sun that shone on them. I was never going to be that girl, anyway.

Camila was the only one who understood, who wiped my tears away in the toilet when we took five and not ranting about how horrible she was. We were better than bitching about people, just because they had nice things and I didn't, that was never a right to start hate.

There was enough self hate in me.

I never went to those parties or hanged out with them for late dinners anymore. I would just order takeout and relive the memories that we had, over and over again.

You're all that I can see, don't you ever leave me broken hearted

A/n:
Hi! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and thanks for reading ^_^

<3