b

new arrival.

THE weather was gloomy as usual. only some few prints of clouds were seen at the sky but there's totally no sun at all. jimin heaved a sigh as he continued to walk by some small shops, he brought an umbrella incase it rains. it's currently monday and he doesn't like it at all, he's so desperate to get a new job rather than serve and take care of insane patients at the mental institute. though at the back of his mind, he quites enjoy it.

in the midst of walking, his phone rang. he immediately pulled it out of his pocket and answered it. he took big steps because he knows for sure that he'll get scolded again for being late.

"where the hell are you jimin?" hoseok's voice was heard on the phone, jimin rolled his eyes in an instant.

"why? it's not even 8 in the morning, i'm not late." he glanced on his wrist watch and smiled after knowing that he still have 5 more minutes to go.

"i told you to go early today! jeon jungkook might be here anytime soon." he groaned after hearing that name again.

he's pissed, that's for sure. hoseok literally bugged the hell out of him last night bragging about that boy named jeon jungkook being their newest patient. he doesn't care though, for jimin, that jungkook is probably just one of those insane patients that they face everyday. nothing special.

"i gotta go already hyung, be there in 2 minutes." before hoseok can even reply, jimin already ended the call.

sighing, jimin walked towards a candy shop and decided to get some candies. he likes sweets that much. while getting ready to cross the street, his eyes landed to the cars infront of him and just observed the surroundings. you can hear the horns of cars everywhere, seeing these kinds of things always make jimin realize how life sucks. it's just too loud and its a total chaos for him.

minutes later, he can already see the 5 storey building nearby. the old bricked building was loud as usual, he can totally hear the screams of insane patients inside. stygianburg institute is pretty popular in their town. it's known for treating the patients well and having such strict rules and high standards. though for jimin it is yet another place to avoid, for him it always feels weird when he steps inside the building.

"oh my god jimin! come on up!" jimin almost jumped when he suddenly heard hoseok's scream.

he looked up and saw his friend waving at him. he just replied with a middle finger while hearing his friend's loud laugh.

"do you really need to do that." jimin hissed at hoseok when they finally met at the hallway.

their footsteps are clearly heard because of the wooden floor. they passed the ward a annex and they're currently on their way to the cafeteria. other patients even tried to chase them and they just shrugged it off. they're used to it.

"so, what about that jungkook?" jimin asked hoseok while they're getting all the tools and equipments for the patients' treatment.

hoseok immediately gave jimin a teasing smile and jimin just glared.

"i thought you're not interested?" hoseok chuckled, obviously teasing his friend again.

"shut the fuck up hyung, i'm just asking because you literally bragged about him all night." jimin carefully picked up the first aid kit and nudged hoseok to move already.