k

laggard.

IT'S been a day since jungkook was dragged by the staffs after that fight scene. it's currently lunch time and yoongi and taehyung immediately met at the cafeteria. both were extremely worried for jungkook yesterday, yoongi even almost punched a guard for not letting him touch jungkook yesterday. taehyung on the other hand, comforted namjoon since the guy was shaking because of fear. all of them were stressed that day.

"have you seen namjoon?" taehyung asked yoongi while he sat infront of the older one.

yoongi, who's eating his meal just shrugged as usual. taehyung sighed as he kept on mumbling things to himself which made yoongi curious.

"spill it." the older one spoke.

"okay so, i was wondering if we can let namjoon to be with our circle?" taehyung smiled, hoping that the older would agree and not get mad about his idea.

"whatever." yoongi muttered.

right before taehyung can answer back, someone tapped it's hand on their table which made the two look up to see who is it. with a tired breathing and expression, there standing infront of them was hoseok, even panting.

"what is it?" yoongi asked coldly, still bitter about what happened a day ago and how he saw hoseok and jimin just stared at jungkook and didn't even helped the young one which basically made him pissed.

"i need you both right now. but please, act normal. we can't let anyone suspect us." hoseok half-whispered.

yoongi and taehyung both looked at each other then back again at hoseok. the two are also clueless of what will they do or hear but since they're curious as hell, they quietly stood up and followed hoseok's track.

they all walked and acted normally. taehyung can't help but take a glance at every side once in a while because he's nervous of what might happen. yoongi on the other hand, is bored while still following hoseok's tracks and trying to see if the guy was indeed serious about what they'll do.

they stopped on a near-end hallway where there was no one but them. it was weird since most of the time, there are guards all over the place to secure the whole place and even the patients but today, there were none.

"okay.. i need you both to listen." hoseok said carefully, still glancing around the place checking if there's someone listening.

"i need both of your cooperation. jungkook's in danger." with what hoseok just said, both yoongi and taehyung were shocked.

"the fuck are you saying? where is he man?!" yoongi can't help but push hoseok, the guy has been worrying for jungkook 24/7 without receiving a news from him.

yoongi is definitely stressed and worried at the same time which caused him to push hoseok since he's also panicking already. taehyung immediately grabbed yoongi away from hoseok.

"stop it! can't you see? he's even trying to help us!" taehyung explained which made yoongi to calm for a bit.

hoseok heaved a sigh and glared quickly at yoongi for being a jerk. but still, he continued to speak.

"you both probably saw jimin and i the other day not helping jungkook with the guards and other staffs..." hoseok trailed off.

yoongi and taehyung are just both quietly listening, not even giving any reactions.