z

amity.

two years after

THE sound of wind chimes echoed through the flower shop as jimin happily slides himself in. greeting the owner which is an old lady named felicia, he bows respectfully and showed his signature eye smile.

"jimin! you look good as usual, are you going somewhere?" the lady stood up, walking towards the guy as she fixed her rather circle shaped vintage glasses.

jimin nodded as he scans the nearest shelf beside him, the set of purple daisies immediately caught his attention. he pointed towards it as the owner smiles and grabs it.

"these are perfect! you're always good at picking flowers." jimin chuckles at that.

pulling out his wallet, he easily grabs some cash and handed it towards the lady. when everything's finished, he thanked her and greeted her a good day and smoothly walked out of the flower shop. now smelling the flowers he just bought, he stood still, checking his phone for any calls or text but got none.

"hey jimin!" the faint voice of hoseok slightly far away from the latter was heard, jimin looked at the direction and waved his hands.

"are these okay?" hoseok showed jimin the paper bag he was holding, carefully opening it so that it won't get crumpled.

jimin nods as he saw the right pair of shoes that taehyung just texted them. they both walked towards the nearest bench as they wait for jin to arrive.

both were still wearing their uniforms, they had to write an excuse letter for today because they have something important to attend to. just exactly a year ago, jimin and hoseok applied to a home for the aged foundation and luckily, they immediately got accepted. both were doing fine at their jobs as nurses, jimin would usually adore the oldies in their assigned wards as they help them to eat, exercise, and ofcourse, giving them medicines. hoseok on the other hand is also enjoying his work and sometimes he would even dance to entertain the patients, another thing that he loves doing.

minutes later, jin's familiar van stopped infront of them. the two standing up and immediately getting inside. namjoon was beside the driver's seat, so jimin and hoseok went at the back.

"have you bought everything?" jin asked as he took a quick glance at the two.

"yeah. what time will he finish though?" jimin answered back, while adjusting his seat belt.

"lunch time." jin simply replied.

and soon after, the car moved again.

the six of them are now inside, each doing their own thing. with jin driving, namjoon reading a new book he just bought a few days ago, hoseok and jimin both busy with their phones, taehyung doing a lipsync show while on his earphones and yoongi sleeping.

when they finally arrived at the building, they immediately saw the pool of medias surrounding the gate entrance. some fans are also waiting, they kept on shouting jungkook's name.

"damn, is he really that famous?" taehyung questioned as they were all getting out of the car.

"why do i feel like a fan?!" hoseok cant help but to squeal, getting excited as he sees tons of medias and fans just like the first time he saw jungkook in person.