m

contiguity.

"P-PLEASE... oppa!" jungkook bit his lip to stop his tears from flowing. the sight of his younger sister crying and screaming for help makes it even more harder for him.

"i'm sorry.." he whispered as he closed his eyes and felt the blood all over his face. 

"jungkook! wake up!" jungkook gasped for air as soon as he opened his eyes and held unto his chest tightly.

he's been crying. jin sighed as soon as jungkook woke up and started to draw small circles at the younger's back to make him calm. it's been more than 8 hours since jin treated jungkook's bruises and injected him to let him sleep and rest. jin never left the younger one and just silently watched him sleep peacefully until he started crying and muttering words that made jin to panic and wake jungkook up.

"are you okay?" jin asked him.

jungkook winced and groaned as soon as he felt all his bruises and cuts sting all over his body. he slightly nodded to answer doctor kim's question and tried to remember what happened yesterday.

after being punished for 2 days and being locked in the punishment cell for a night, it was the worst experience for jungkook. he was beaten non-stop, even if he chokes blood already the people that were told by ms. beth didn't stopped. he wasn't even given food and water which made him even more weaker.

"jungkook, tell me.. what did they do to you? why are you so bruised?" jin can't help but to finally ask jungkook.

jungkook glanced at jin. he remembered what happened yesterday, when jin cried while hugging him and kept muttering sorry. that moment, jungkook knew jin is different. he's not like ms. beth who would do anything, even kill people for satisfaction. he knew that jin was kind and is more than willing to help.

jungkook sighed before speaking.

"i don't know if you will believe me but.. i have my own theory in here. i realized something huge while they are punishing me and just don't mind the punishment, i would rather not talk about it." jungkook didn't even moved his eyes while speaking, he stared at jin the whole time watching the older's reaction.

he knows that jin is kind and such but jungkook still can't help but to get scared that jin might tell ms. beth about his plan. jungkook somehow expected jin to get mad or pissed but the older nodded instead and gave him a small smile.

"go on, i won't judge you." the older spoke and gave the younger one a reassuring smile.

jungkook sighed before finally speaking, "i think.. the patients are being killed and dumped here."

it almost came out as a whisper. jin stayed quiet as if he's still thinking about what he had just heard. jungkook sighed again. his mind was being too occupied with those kind of thoughts these days.

"what i mean is, on the ground floor, when one of the nurses went into the bathroom and i was left outside, i saw a strange room but it was locked and there were stains of blood in some of it's sides." jungkook continued.

"look, i don't know if you're believing all this but i decided to spill it out to you became i somehow trust you." jin looked up at that moment, with his mouth slightly parted.

"y-you trust me?" he blurted out.

"yes, i do." the younger one answered without hesitation and held jin's hands.

"i know you're different dr. kim, i just know. the way you act and the way you show your concern towards the patients like me. you're really a doctor, because your conscience is clear and good. you just wanted to treat patients because you love helping people that suffer right?" jin was still in awe, the way jungkook just said those words hit him right in the heart.