y

descant.

warning: mentions of abuse and rape!!

JIN glanced at namjoon, who volunteered to speak next, which made the others also surprised. meanwhile, jimin smiled proudly as he waits for the older to speak. he feels nice and proud that namjoon seems to be already comfortable around everyone, making him to speak and open up more.

"as you all know, i've been admitted for almost three months now. it was because of depression." namjoon starts off.

"i've always wanted my parents to be proud of me. and because of that, i'd always follow their orders cause im too afraid to fail them.. until.. high school.. i've found out im actually gay.."

namjoon stopped, waiting for some immediate response from the others but all he ever received was genuine smiles. those smiles that seem to tell him its fine and they are proud of him no matter what. namjoon smiled with a teary eye, continuing his talk.

"when they found out about it.. they beat me up. telling me i was lying and that im disgusting.. a-and they were the ones who admitted me in the institute." some gasps were heard, hearing namjoon's confession was truly inspiring but the way his parents dealt with it angered the others as well.

"what the fuck? they're the ones who are disgusting." yoongi can't help but comment.

namjoon just chuckled, knowing most of them would really feel that way. but it was still his parents, maybe he was also mad at them for treating him like shit just because he's bisexual, but deep in his heart, he was still somehow thankful for them. for atleast taking care of him and feeding him until he grew up.

"how about you, yoongi? what's your story?" jin interrupted, making yoongi to glare at him for a second but shifting on his seat anyways, making jin to smirk at the younger's action.

"well you all know im admitted because im a fucking addict.." yoongi muttered.

jungkook chuckled at that. remembering how he first met yoongi and how his attitude stayed the same. but he loves it though, he sees yoongi not as a rude guy but more of like a straightforward guy who uses curses as his way of speaking instead.

"right.." hoseok snorted.

the atmosphere becoming lighter for a few seconds, thanks to yoongi for that.

"i guess its also kinda my fault since i let myself to be addicted in drugs and alcohols but yeah.. i guess im getting better now." yoongi finished, receiving quiet nods from others.

jin gulped, before stealing a glance at taehyung who was eagerly quiet now. the doctor knows that taehyung might really find it hard to speak up so he's afraid to ask the latter.

but even before someone could speak up again, taehyung cursed softly before clearing his throat. his thoughts are scrambled as he thinks of a way to start his story. jin worriedly glanced at him.

"taehyung.. its okay if— "

"no.. i'll speak up." taehyung's deep and raspy voice stood out, looking back at jin with a small smile.

"well.. " he trailed off.

"i guess everyone knows im admitted because i killed my friend.. daehi." those words emitted from the latter's mouth, the last word coming out only as a whisper.

no one reacted. because for the first time, everyone just found out about taehyung's case well except for jin. jungkook glanced at taehyung, he was laying down comfortably, with both of his arms folded below his head, making it like pillows. realizing how taehyung was always bright and he would usually joke around others, but he never talked about his story to them. he was very mysterious in a way, jungkook looked at him with sympathy before looking back up in the sky, his ears open to whatever taehyung will talk about.