c

caliginous.

IT was once yet another gloomy day for jungkook. for the last week that had passed, he did nothing but stare at nowhere and just kept his mouth shut. his throat feels dry, but he's not feeling thirsty. drops of sweat were all over his face, he can barely breathe normally. for him, it felt like hell staying on a jail for a week. he can't even bare to imagine himself staying there for a year or even for a lifetime.

"mr. jeon jungkook? come out, you're going somewhere." jungkook who's been sitting on his usual place at the cell, looked up and immediately stood up.

as soon as he got up, he saw a group of people wearing an all gray uniform and nametags on their shirts. jungkook knitted his eyebrows and followed the police who guided him to get out. somehow, he's happy that he can finally get out and go somewhere else rather than stay inside the cell and do nothing. but he's also scared on where he might go.

"good morning, we're from stygianburg institute and we're taking you." a girl who looks in her mid 40's, spoke to jungkook and grabbed his wrist.

"w-wait...what?" totally confused, jungkook had no choice but to follow the people because he's being dragged.

the busy street that greeted him outside the police station was the first one that jungkook noticed. he can't help but smile since its been a week since he was trapped on a fucking cell with no tv or anything to keep him entertained.

"get inside." the woman ordered and jungkook kindly obliged.

he went inside a black car. its not old yet its not a new one too. he sat at the back of the car while taking a glance everywhere. he saw the woman talking with the police who took him out. he had no idea what was going on. he just let himself follow people's orders around him. well he's always been following orders, he sadly thought.

"we're here, get yourself ready." jungkook was too busy thinking that he didn't even noticed they've arrived at the place.

he quietly got out of the car and was immediately guarded by the people that got him. flashes of cameras are all over his face, he can't even manage to atleast open his eyes for atleast three seconds. jungkook just bowed down and bit his lip due to his anxiety.

"oh my gosh! jeon jungkook! you're so handsome!" he chuckled at that.

people nowadays fucking sucks, he thought. he know very well that he's famous because of gaming. jungkook loved gaming since he was little, for him, it's the only way to find comfort especially that he's having anxiety most of the time and people dont know about that.

"jungkook! please look here!" he shrugged and kept walking. he even stopped because some crazy fangirls blocked their way.

"everyone move out of the way! we need to get him inside as soon as possible!" the man beside him shouted and caused everyone to calm and move a bit.

jungkook, finally having the chance to look at the building infront of him, looked up and read the signage at the top.

stygianburg institute (a place for mental healing)

he scoffed at the sign. he wanted to scream. he wanted to kick and punch someone. or maybe even better, just kill himself already. he never imagined himself being a patient at a mental hospital.

"move now!" jungkook was pushed to get through the waves of people around him. he's still looking up and didn't expect to land his eyes on a certain window where a guy was looking at him.

but then the guy immediately hid and that made jungkook confused. he just shook his head and continued to walk.

"mr. jeon right? i'm beth, the head nurse here." jungkook was greeted by an old woman when he finally got inside.

it's now quiet. unlike earlier where he can literally hear his fans screaming to his face.

"h-hi, i'm jungkook." he wanted to offer his hand but immediately kept his hand still.

beth laughed at jungkook's weird attitude but still managed to get serious after. by how the woman looks, jungkook obviously feels she's in her 40's. the woman is quite fat since her figure is mostly like a pear.

the woman gestured jungkook to follow her and jungkook did while some staffs and nurses are holding him.

they walked past a long hallway. jungkook can totally say that the building was built a long time ago since some ceilings have cracks on it already. though the interior design is not that bad, he thought.

"this is my office, we're just gonna discuss about some few things." the woman named beth smiled at jungkook and the guy didn't liked it at all.

tons of papers and documents welcomed them when beth turned the lights on her office. jungkook knitted his eyebrows when he saw a brown leather chair with a chain on it.

"you can tie him now."

"WHAT." jungkook was shocked. he didn't even had the chance to ask a lot of questions that's bugging in his mind since they left the jail.

suddenly, the staffs held him firmly and forced him to sit on the chair. he tried to escape and scream. jungkook's body is probably a good example of a body that should be in action movies since he usually works out and loves his muscles, but then in his situation right now he definitely thinks its not gonna work.

they're just too many of them.

and still he tried his best, but then he suddenly felt so sleepy. it was too late when jungkook realized that he was on a trap. and he fucking needs to get out of this place.