u

schemes.

"WHAT did you just said?" jin stared at ms. beth for a few seconds, trying to scan the older's expressions.

both of them are standing outside the exact room where jungkook was in. right after giving both hoseok and jimin instructions, he straightly went here. ward d is located at the top floor of the building. when jin got out of the elevator, he was greeted by a long disturbing silence. each room has numerous padlocks in it. and he can hear some patients screaming, some even hawling for a weird reason.

in the middle of his walk, two guards stopped him. but since he's still considered as the institute's doctor, he just showed his i.d and he was allowed to continue roaming again.

finding the room where jungkook was in was quick just like what jin expected, because there were another two guards who are guarding a specific room in the farthest part of the floor.

and just as planned, jin pulled out a black pouch. it was in a horizontal shape and it was thick. when he finally reached the room, the guards inspected him. with a serious and plain gaze, he showed them the black pouch.

"i'll talk to ms. beth, i'm dr. kim, the current doctor here." after identifying himself, the guards relaxed a bit.

"you aren't allowed here, ms. beth strictly told us that before getting inside. no one's exempted." jin scoffed, now slightly pissed.

with one swift, he opened the pouch revealing the huge amount of money he just withdraw in the bank earlier. he's been ready for this.

he smirked after he noticed how the guards expressions immediately changed. afterall, money can be everyone's weakness.

"what do you want us to do?" the other one whispered, his attention now all over jin.

jin smirked and gave it to them before pulling out the note he prepared along with the small emergency flashlight with it.

"i need to send a message to the patient inside, i'll try to distract ms. beth so while i do that, your job is to give these both to him. and punch him, say that he tried to lure you, that makes it more believable." the guards nodded.

"oh and one more thing.. don't you dare read what's written in there." jin added.

when the deal was finally approved by both parties, the three of them decided to move and so jin knocked firmly. and right now, the head nurse is infront of him looking pissed as ever.

"can't you hear me? im asking you as why did you do that!" ms. beth is clearly shouting at him already, jin took a quick glance at the head nurse's back.

minutes later, he saw the guard whom he just ordered and gave him a thumbs up. he cleared his throat, his full attention now towards ms. beth again.

"i'm sorry i haven't reminded you, but yes, someone outside the institute told me about a certain case, which i already sent to the police for them to investigate." jin said without even stopping.

ms. beth almost gasped. looking extremely pissed at what she just heard.

"look.. i already told you that whatever it is that concerns the whole institute, you report it to me first! you did it on your own!"

"yes, and im really sorry for that." jin acted as if he's really guilty for doing it.

ms. beth continued to glare at him, looking like she doesn't have a plan to even forgive the man. but jin expected it, ofcourse.