w

liberty.

TO SAY the least, jungkook was baffled at the sudden impact but then his face lit up as he soon met eyes with the one and only hoseok.

"jungkook!" the older immediately hugged him, he chuckled and he let him be.

now glancing at the older's back, he found three more people staring at him in awe. he smiled at them, before pulling out of the hug and went towards the three.

jimin sighed as soon as he saw what's happening. he was greeted by hoseok who tapped him on his shoulder and pulled him in for a hug too. he just shook his head, knowing hoseok is really this clingy towards everyone.

"fuck.. are you okay?" yoongi stepped forward, checking jungkook's arms for any bruises up until on his face, eyebrows becoming creased when he finds a reddish mark.

jungkook chuckled. "jimin hyung and i bumped into each other, that's why." the younger explained.

"jungkookie!" taehyung was next in line who immediately showered the younger kisses while jungkook playfully hits him.

namjoon on the other hand smiled sweetly at jungkook, also thankful that's he is safe and alive. the two nurses watches in awe but then suddenly realizing they only have a few minutes left.

"hey, as much as we want you all to chitchat and such we need to go now." jimin nudged hoseok and the other nodded.

"yeah.. we can ju— "

the fire exit door moved and sudden loud knocks and scratches was heard making all of them surprised. it was then that jimin remembered they forgot to lock it and the man earlier might have wake up.

"jungkook! give me your metal stick!" jimin bravely moves forward, while jungkook tossed the thing to him.

the other four confused as to what's happening and who's doing it. jungkook also lunges forward to help the older, both of them now trying to block the door and stop it from opening.

"okay what the fuck is that? why do i hear a zombie?!" taehyung also steps forward, despite him being confused, he still insisted to help.

"i-is that a patient?!" hoseok asked jimin.

jimin grunted, since he's the one who's the most closest to the door, he can feel all the force that the patient is doing to pass through.

"y-yeah." he still managed to answer.

jungkook was badly sweating already, he can feel jimin slowly losing its strength and he's body might feel the same too. so he opted for his second option; killing the patient.

with one pull, jungkook removed jimin and taehyung's hands from the metal stick, receiving confused stares from the two.

"move backwards!" jungkook shouted.

and in a snap, all five of them moved backwards. jungkook being the last one, making sure all of his hyungs are in the back already, he also removed his hands from the metal stick causing the door to finally open.

revealing the man he just dealt with earlier. gasps and screams filled the area when the man finally enters. unlike jimin and jungkook, the four stares at the man with wide eyes.

"what the actual fuck?!" yoongi shouted.

jimin glanced at jungkook, knowing he probably has some plans on his mind. he scoots himself closer to him and helped him to stand up.

"let's kill him, we have no choice!" jungkook suggested, as if reading jimin's mind.

gulping, jimin slightly nodded.