v

lam.

SCREAMS filled the entire cafeteria right after the blackout. the three can hear some of the guards trying to calm the patients while muffled voices are also heard around them. when the lights went out, the three immediately stood up. each pulling out their night vision glasses which were given by jimin earlier. and just like what they're told, they should meet up at the cafeteria's entrance, which is not that far from the table they've chosen to sat on just minutes ago.

"have you seen jimin or hoseok?!" taehyung tugged namjoon's hospital gown, making the older flinched at the sudden contact.

"i'm still searching!" the latter replied.

the three continued to run, still cautious of their surroundings. yoongi, which is leading the three, spotted a familiar figure, making sure if it was really hoseok, he quickened his pace making the other two to follow him.

"hoseok?" when the nurse glanced at their way, the three sighed in relief.

taehyung was the first one who ran towards the nurse, hugging him right when he reached him. on the other hand, yoongi gave him a small smile while he tapped his shoulders.

"everyone, stay still!" it was an understatement if the four would say they weren't shocked. ofcourse they were fucking surprised at the announcement, especially when flashes of light showered the whole area causing them to panic.

"oh fuck, let's get out of here!" hoseok pulled taehyung, which is the one closest to him and pointed towards a dark hallway.

"where the hell are we going?!" namjoon shouted, now also running for his life.

despite being confused, the three still followed hoseok's pace while they kept on checking their backs if ever someone followed them. and just before they make another step, numerous footsteps were heard. and some flashlights are already pointed towards them. this time, the guards are now yelling, seems like they saw them leaving the cafeteria.

"oh fuck! what do we do!"

"just keep on running!"

hoseok already expected that scenario to happen. he knows they only have few seconds to leave the cafeteria without being noticed. but to experience it in real life, he can't help but still panic that they might fail to escape.

the four ran as fast as they could. with namjoon being the last on the lead, but they're still far from the guards which makes it favorable for them. hoseok's mind was in a haze, his body is slowly giving up but he shrugged it off and did his best to focus on the path they're currently in. he huffed, looking sideways as he tries to remember the map that he just memorized last night. based on the blueprints, there were hidden fire exits in each floor and he's sure as hell they're almost near that door.

"i t-think we kinda lost them." taehyung blurted out, slowing down while running since he can also feel his body giving up.

just like hoseok, yoongi stayed alert. yoongi is now holding namjoon on his arms, pulling him since he noticed at how the younger is having a hard time to keep up with them. they were all breathing heavily, making it harder for them to hide since it is now too quiet. still wearing their night vision glasses, hoseok tried to walk towards the nearest door. searching for a fire exit sign, he started to tap the handle.

"we're trying to find the fire exit, right?" yoongi slipped behind him, causing hoseok to flinch a bit but he nodded still.

yoongi nodded and started to help the latter. when hoseok and jimin explained the main exits they were planning to enter, yoongi made sure he remembered all of it. although namjoon and taehyung also studied everything, you can say yoongi was the most focused and determined out of the three.