o

she.

TEARS were finally dried up but still evident in yoongi's face. the guy had been quiet since yesterday and he doesn't feel like going out to meet the others. he's been crying all night and tried to cheer himself up by smoking but it certainly didn't helped. he even laughed at how the guards were too stupid to even notice he has cigarette pack. but then he's actually thankful that the nurse he's been secretly talking to, was the one who buys him cigarettes outside and in return he'd always say that when he finally gets out, he'll treat him outside, since he knows a lot of tattoo shops and he knows that the guy is interested in it. he didn't even expected that the nurse guy would fell for it.

a knock echoed throughout the room which made yoongi moved in his spot and stood up lazily.

"yoongi." jimin was the one who entered the room and gave yoongi a blank stare.

yoongi ignored the younger and just walked past him since he know he needs to go out for lunch anyways. jimin cleared his throat while catching up with yoongi who's now walking a few meters away from him.

"hoseok's been crying. he felt bad about what happened yesterday and he said he's really sorry." jimin muttered.

and just like what jimin expected, he got nothing as a response. he just sighed defeatedly and let the older walk in peace. when they got in the cafeteria, jimin simply waved goodbye which yoongi answered by a simple nod.

— ☆

"yoongi! where the hell did you went yesterday?" taehyung was the first one who greeted yoongi the moment the three of them saw him approaching their table.

jungkook was just quietly eating his sandwich while taking a glance at yoongi. namjoon was also staring seriously at the oldest waiting for his response. yoongi just took his seat and started to munch on his meal.

"err.. okay? are we talking to someone? earth to yoongi?" taehyung received a death glare that's why he immediately zipped his mouth and laughed awkwardly.

the four spent the rest of their minutes eating their own meals quietly and just feeling each other's presence, but more specifically the three are checking yoongi out since the oldest haven't even talked the moment he arrived at their table.

jungkook cleared his throat which got the attention of everyone. he wiped his mouth with a tissue right after eating and turned his head to look at everyone and landed his final gaze to yoongi.

"you know you can trust us right?" jungkook was now being serious, that even taehyung and namjoon were a bit surprised but felt proud at how the youngest started the conversation maturely regardless.

yoongi stared at jungkook, more likely 10 seconds before looking away again.

"hyung..." yoongi's breath hitched.

eversince yoongi saw jungkook entering the institute, since that day he saw the youngest sitting alone on a table in the cafeteria, he already felt the connection between them. the urge to talk to the younger and be friends with him. more probably treat him like a younger brother and make sure he wouldn't do any harm or be in a harmful state inside the institute.

but yoongi is stubborn as hell and he himself knows it. he doesn't want others to worry about him and look at him with pity. after all, behind all of those tattoos is a weak and fragile min yoongi hiding and preventing himself from all the pain and sadness.

"i hope it's fine with you all if ever i've decided to not talk about it instead." yoongi finally stated with a firm tone.

"my mind was just too pre-occupied yesterday that's why i decided to have some air outside." he added.