Chapter 36: What is Jason Level? This.

We spent a while talking and kissing and doing everything we wished we could when we were apart. Finally, we went back into the actual camp. Armin went to find Eren and Mikasa, and I looked for Nico and Will.

They were together of course. "Nico! Will! Nico! Guess what finally happened!"

"What?" they asked at the same time.

"Armin and I are finally dating."

"Finally's right. Will, you owe me some drachmas."

"What? Were you betting on us dating?"

"Ughhh, noooo," Will answered immediately.

"Not at all. Why would you think that?" Nico asked innocently.

"You did."

"Yeah, we did," Nico answered.

"So, Levi and Erwin. Ship?"

"Yeah, definitely," Will and Nico answered.

"Same. Speaking of, I'm gonna find them."

"Tell us their reactions," Will ordered.

"I will."

I went and found them. "Guess what!"

Erwin looked genuinely interested, Levi mildly. "What, brat?"

"Fine. I won't tell you if you don't wanna know."

"No. Tell me."

"I'm dating Armin."

Levi looked like I just told him the sky was blue or Percy loved the color. Erwin smiled. "About damn time," Levi grumbled. He shook his head, radiating 'gods, teenagers are weird'.

"You too, then? I guess all Hades children are obsessed with each other's love lives."

"Not with mine," Levi growled.

"Oops. Too late."

"WHAT?" I just laughed. "You brat!"

I ran away, laughing over my shoulder. I found Frank and Hazel next. "Guys! Guys! Guys! Guess what!"

"Our lives are almost normal for once? That's guess-worthy," Frank joked.

"Well, sort of. This is a normal-girl thing. I'm finally dating Armin!"

Hazel broke into a big smile. "Woop woop!"

Frank smiled. "OTP number 9 is true! That makes it in the top 3 now, ooh probably two!"

"Who's first and third then?"

"Solangelo cause gurrrrl and like I don't know where to put older solangelo, Levi and Erwin. Percabeth is in there somewhere."

"I know right!!!"

"You are a queen!"

[Once, Frank watched Shane with me, and now he is Shane Jr. Except he showers. And works out. And has a girlfriend. Eh, you get what I mean.]

I decided I wanted my Armin again. I found him in the arena. Meg and Lacy were looking him up and down, walking in circles around him, and seemed to be asking him questions. He looked uncomfortable, but he had nothing on Mitchell. I guessed he had been with Lacy when she decided she had to interrogate my boyfriend.

I walked up rolling my eyes. Annie joined me and slow-clapped, laughing. "Does he check out? Or do you still need to make sure he doesn't have scissors over three inches long? What about sharp objects?" She threw her head back and laughed. "Thank you for letting me see that ...and for not doing it to me."