Bail Money (Jescar)

(This was requested by Smol_Tommo, forgive me this is one of the weird ships she and I have made up.

The ship is between Jeff Benson from DarkHarvest00 and Oscar from The Record of Stan Frederick. I've always headcannoned that Jeff was a police officer in training due to how he saved Chris and Alex from the cult in the series once and that Oscar, shown to be a troublemaker in the series he's in, always gets arrested and in trouble, so that's what Tommo asked me to use.

I guess one of them is in Maine(?) or the other is New Jersey since the two series take place in different states.

Also, side note, I'm gonna try to brainstorm some ideas since requests are slow, so I'll try to update more frequently when I get ideas.)

   Oscar sped down the road, his shoulders tense and his eyes wide. He was obviously speeding, but that was the least of his worries. He was more concerned with the sirens sounding behind him in hot pursuit. His heart was beating a million miles per second, and he was biting his lip as he replayed the entire scenario that had just happened in his head over and over again. He had just started the police chase after robbing a bank somewhat in the country of the city he lived in and was hoping the winding roads would help him loose the cops on his tail. This was a normal weekend for Oscar, but he had always gotten caught and put in the local jail. What could he say? He was too lazy to actually get a job to help pay the bills at his house. Thank god for the fact that his boyfriend worked as a cop in training at the jail and would usually pay his bail, looking completely done with everything Oscar was and ever will be. All Oscar did in those situations was smile at him like he had done nothing wrong.

Anyways, Oscar had now turned into a more city-like street, thanking the heavens above that there were barely any nearby cars so that he wouldn't get caught easily or run into someone and have to continue on foot, which was a race he knew he would lose. He took a sharp left suddenly, ducking his car down an alleyway road and sped up, hearing the sirens continue to follow him. He had no idea where he was, let alone didn't know he was near the police academy his boyfriend was going to for training, until he hit an open field and almost ran into a figure diving for his car.
Oscar let out a high pitched scream as he slammed on his brakes and took his hands off of the steering wheel to cover his face and protect it as his windshield was shattered by the person, who was wearing a fully protective police helmet and a bulletproof vest, diving right through it. He leaned back in his seat and opened one of his eyes, looking between his arms to see the disappointed expression of his boyfriend, Jeff, halfway lodged in his now broken windshield.
"Jeff?! What the hell?!" Oscar asked, his voice breaking slightly in shock as he breathed heavily.
"So I didn't even get a call on the radio and I saw your car driving through here with some cop cars right on your tailgate. The hell did you think I was going to do?"
"Not dive face first through my window, Jesus fuck!" Oscar gripped his chest as he attempted to calm down. Jeff and stared to get out of the windshield before Oscar's airbags went off

"Again? Really?" Asked an officer as Jeff dragged Oscar behind him through the jail office, both looking bored.
"Yes, really." Jeff said to his coworker, tugging a bit on Oscar's handcuffs, causing the black haired male to flinch.
"Hey! That hurts!"
"Well sorry, but I'm not the one who tried to steal money and then almost hit me with a car." Jeff scowled back and Oscar whimpered. Jeff rolled his eyes and sighed.
"You are so lucky I have enough money to bail you out..." The cop muttered.
"And you love me." Oscar chirped.
"That too, I guess." Jeff said almost teasingly back at Oscar, who grinned innocently at him like always.