Forgiveness (Jaylex)

(Ey I had another shot idea-
Sorry I haven't been having a lot of ideas lately. I'm also working on a Jeffrick shot currently so hopefully I'll get that done soon.

Anyways, this shot is gonna need a bit of explanation because it heavily involves and is based around my own theory/headcannon that I like to call 'Grand Iteration theory' for fun.
Basically it's something I came up with to tie all of the Slenderverse series together. Everyone who is infected has their soul owned by Slender like the main four characters in EMH, making them go to the Candleverse when they die and iterate just like Vinny, Evan, Jeff, and Steph do. Hope you don't mind this too much.

Also, the idea of everyone in the Candleverse waiting to be iterated to the next timeline having pupils shaped like Operator symbols was kind of my girlfriend's idea/HC)

Alex groaned gently in pain. His head was spinning wildly and he could hear a buzz-like static noise in his ears as he regained consciousness slowly. His neck hurt, his head hurt, everything hurt. And he had no idea where he was.
   Slowly, memories started to come back to him. It was like his life was flashing before his eyes in large puzzle pieces and the gaps were filled in my his own mind recalling the events. He remembered moving from his house near his college, then remembered meeting up with someone at a park and being mad. A few more flashes came by before a final one flashed, triggering the pain in the side of his neck. Something had be jabbed into it, he remembered. He was dead, wasn't he? He had bled out on the floor of the abandoned college he used to attend.

   Slowly, he opened his eyes to the best of his ability, finding his muscles weak with fatigue like he had just ran miles for his life. He forced himself to sit up, ignoring the pain this caused him, and looked around, eyes narrowed behind his glasses. Whenever he was had the weirdest mixture of darkness and light he has ever seen, and he wondered if he was in some sort of fever dream that occurred before the soul sank into eternal slumber. The realm looked like it was the human world; he was in a grassy clearing on the side of a road that was lined with houses. The stars shone above him and there was a small forest-like area behind where Alex was currently sitting. He had never seen this street before, it looked nothing like Alabama, but he pushed that thought aside when he noticed that the stars and the lamps lining the streets shone too brightly for them to be normal. They all gave off a very bright white or yellow tinted light that was messing with Alex's vision, even with his squinting to see past the beams. He felt like he was alone, abandoned on the side of the road in some random location and he had no one around to help.
He forced himself to his feet after a few moments of taking in his surroundings and groaned when his headache spiked. He had been having these headaches for a while now, ever since the whole incident started in 2006. They seemed to be caused by whatever was stalking him and his friends, and whatever was the being controlling his actions from time to time. This static spoke to him, but now he resented it. He wanted the static in his ears that was causing his headache to go away; it has caused him too much pain. It made him feed his friends slowly to the beast in a black and white suit, and it even made him pull a gun on the one he had sworn his heart to, Jay Merrick.

Jay's name flashed in Alex's mind and he instantly began to panic. The memory of his slaughter at his own hands was clear as day in his mind and his hand snapped up to where he had been stabbed. He had deserved the scar he now bore; he could feel where his skin split and where the blood had seemingly dried. Alex swallowed the lump that was in his throat and looked around again, hoping he wasn't alone, wherever he was. He slowly started to walk towards and down the nearest sidewalk, wondering if he actually was dead and this was his eternal hell.
As he walked, his headache started to ebb away along with the fatigue in his muscles. He could walk more quickly now and could slowly start to open his eyes as they grew used to the bright light illuminating around him at every turn of the street. Though, he felt like he was being followed. Every time he looked over his shoulder, he would see something sway like it was in a breeze, yet there was no wind. He shivered at the thought of something stalking him and continued on his quickening path. He didn't even know where he was going, he just kept walking.