Protection (Habinny)

(I finally had another shot idea!

Oh, yeah, update on requests. You can request ships with MLAndersen0 and WhisperedFaith characters now! I'm still working on watching DarkHarvest00 and Clear Lakes 44, but other than that the other main series are up!

Anyways, I wanted to write Habinny for... reasons? My girlfriend, Smol_Tommo, is trying to join the fandom with me and she ships them so I thought 'why not, she gave me a sort of idea anyways with a mini scenario she came up with and acted out to practice Vinny and HABIT's personalities'

So ye, thanks to her for the idea)

Vinny sighed softly as he trudged after the demon possessing his friend in front of him. It had been a few years since everything has happened and things had started to die down, really. Sure, HABIT would disappear here and there to go and kill or experiment or whatever he wanted to do with people, but Vinny was barely forced to kill anyone anymore and Slenderman and the Rake hadn't shown up around him in almost a full month by now.
HABIT hummed a song that Vinny recognized a bit as they walked down the hallway of the new house the demon had killed the owner of and taken for them. Vinny chewed the inside of his cheek, remembering that the song was playing in one of the videos Jeff had recorded before HABIT kidnapped him, tortured him, and ended up setting him ablaze in the forest.

"Now, Vinny..." HABIT suddenly stopped humming, talking now. His voice sounded like Evan's, sure, but it was more growly than Vincent's friend's voice had ever been. Plus, it randomly went deep and demonic at times, as well. The demon steered Evan's body to the right suddenly and Vinny followed slowly, confused at what he saw. They were now in a small room with a mannequin at the far end of the door. Vinny looked at HABIT, confused.
"What is this..?"
"DON'T INTERRUPT ME." HABIT grinned at him sadistically, his voice dropping in pitch before going back to the normal growly voice as he cleared his throat. "Sorry about that, Vin. You just don't let me finish my sentences anymore." His voice was almost playful, which made Vinny a bit disturbed. "Anyways, I decided that you need to learn some self defense tactics. I've been protecting you for too long."
"Protecting me..?" Vinny asked, confusion filling his tone. HABIT grinned again.
"Yep! Haven't noticed the big bad stick-in-the-mud isn't around anymore? Got that pale little creature of mine to hold him away from you; his 'property'." HABIT said in a sing-song voice. He walked a bit more into the room, over to a small closet, and opened the door. "All you know is simple kicks, punches, and knife attacks. You need to learn how to wield one of these puppies!" HABIT then proceeded to pull a pistol out of the closet. He walked back towards Vinny and handed it to him, while Vinny looked shocked.

"Oh, HABIT... I could never hurt someone." HABIT frowned.
"Ah... you're not hurting someone, Vin, you're hurting a creature. Think of it that way. Imagine that mannequin over there is stick-in-the-mud and shoot 'em." HABIT grinned again. Vinny gulped and walked in a bit more as HABIT closed the door behind them. He cocked the pistol and held it up to eye level, looking down the barrel of the gun. His hands shook as he actually held the pistol, though. Sure, he had held one of these before but he never thought of himself shooting anyone except for maybe HABIT, but that would still be hurting Evan. He was a pacifist by nature.
The purple loving demon behind him seemed to notice his shaking and sighed, walking up behind him and having to stand on his tip-toes to reach over Vinny's shoulder, thanks to his host's body being so short. He put his arms on Vinny's, tying to steady him. The taller male froze, confused as to what the demon was doing.

"Relax your grip, you're gonna set the trigger off." HABIT muttered and Vinny followed his instructions, scared of what would happen if he didn't. HABIT kept his arms steady. "There. Now, look down the barrel like you were doing." Vinny nodded and closed one eye, looking down the barrel and aiming it at the mannequin's head. HABIT grinned behind him, showing off sharp, pointed teeth, and backed up, hands in the air. "Now, pull the trigger." He chirped and the other followed the command again. Vinny flinched as a bang sounded and he put the gun down, seeing that he mannequin's neck now had a hole in it. HABIT groaned in annoyance.

"Idiot, you flinched too hard and moved the gun before pulling the trigger.... try again." He hissed. Vinny flinched softly and nodded before cocking the gun again. HABIT seemed a bit confused as to why he flinched for a moment before standing besides him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Once again, the male flinched at the demon's touch and the demon blinked, his grin dropping to a small frown before sighing and taking his hand off. "Just.... Relax, ok? I told you, imagine you're shooting Slender..." Vinny was actually surprised when HABIT said his old 'business partner's name the world had given him instead of the stick-in-the-mud like he always called him. Vinny nodded and aimed the gun again after pushing his glasses up a bit. After a moment of aiming, he pulled the trigger again and still flinched, but less this time somehow.
When he opened his eyes, he saw that he had put the bullet straight in the plastic figure's head and, hell, even hit the wall behind it. He sighed softly in relief that he didn't mess up again and HABIT grinned.

"See?! I knew you had it in ya!" He laughed demonically, standing besides Vinny still. "Now you just gotta keep practicing that and you'll be able to hopefully defend yourself when I'm not around." He grinned and looked up at Vinny. Vinny couldn't help but softly smile back, but it was only for a moment before it faded.
"... thanks, HABIT."
"Aw, you're welcome! I'm doin' this for a reason, ya know. Other than getting you to protect yourself." He turned around, about to leave. Vinny looked over his shoulder, confused.
"And what would that be?"
"I'm not gonna tell ya just yet, Vin." HABIT stopped in the doorway, smirking as he fixed the hat he wore on his head a bit. "It could be anything. Maybe you're my next experiment, maybe I want you to attack stick-in-the-mud and get killed, maybe I love you, maybe I'm just getting tired of protecting you." HABIT was about to leave again and Vinny turned fully towards him.
"What was that middle part?" He asked.
"Uh... maybe I want you to attack stick-in-the-mud and get killed." HABIT quickly said before walking down the hall. "Now keep practicing!" He called after him. Vinny gulped and blinked, looking at the pistol, then at the doorway before turning back to the mannequin target and practicing again.

(Sorry if there were any mistakes that I missed-)