| ONE |

enjoy!

🍑

Jungkook stared at his empty wallet in his hands. There was only a couple of old coupons tucked inside. Jungkook sighed as he shoved his wallet back into his pocket.

Jungkook cursed under his breath as he looked at the bag of groceries in his hand. He would have to put everything back, which wasn't much to begin with. Jungkook was broke, again. He begrudgingly started to put back the bottle of water, granola bars, and instant ramen back on the shelves.

As he set the bottle of water back into the mini fridge Jungkook glanced at the cafe across the street. Jungkook exited the small store and dashed across the road towards the bakery. Jungkook knew he wouldn't be able to afford anything, but it never hurt to look. Besides the hunger that churned inside of his stomach.

As Jungkook reached for the handle the door suddenly opened.

Jungkook then collided with a man's chest. The man who seemed in a rush accidentally dropped the coffee in his hands in the crash. Luckily, the four other drinks in his right hand didn't spill.

"Ah, fuck, I'm so sorry," Jungkook swore as he looked down at the spilled drink. He crouched down to grab the cup from the pavement before standing back up. Jungkook tossed the half empty bottle into a trash bin near the door. 

He sighed as he wiped his hand on his shirt, "I'll repay you- crap I don't have money.."

Jungkook finally looked up to meet the strangers eyes. The stranger was tall with his brown hair swept onto the right side of his face. His glasses sat on the bridge his nose. His eyes were wide as he stared at Jungkook's face.

Jungkook nervously smiled as the man continued to examine his features. Jungkook scratched his nape while the man straightened himself. The man switched the four drinks in his right hand to his left as he extended his hand to shake.

"I apologize for staring, my name is Kim Namjoon," the man introduced as his lips spread into a smile showing off his dimples.

Jungkook hesitantly shook Namjoon's hand, "Jeon Jungkook." He replied.

"Did you say you didn't have any money?" Namjoon innocently asked. Jungkook felt a pang if embarrassment as his cheeks warmed a little.

"Yeah, I'm sorry but I could always repay-,"

Jungkook stopped talking as a couple tried to enter the cafe. Namjoon smiled at them as he placed a hand on Jungkook's lower back.

"Walk with me," Namjoon said leading Jungkook down the sidewalk.

"Uh," Jungkook nervously chuckled, "Listen about the drink..."

"Don't worry about the drink right now. Why are you in need of money?" Namjoon questioned. Jungkook stuffed his hands in his sweatshirt pocket as he looked at his feet.

"I'm kind of broke at the moment," Jungkook said. Namjoon eyed the boy as he looked downwards.

"What about your parents?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook stiffened at the question while his shoulders hunched. "You don't have to answer," Namjoon quickly said.

"No, it's okay. My father left while I was baby. Last year my mother ended up in the hospital due to lung cancer. I used most of our savings on her treatment... unfortunately the procedure didn't go well. She died during it," Jungkook rubbed his watering eyes as he groaned, "I lived off of the small amount of money left over until last month when I ran out.."

Namjoon stopped walking as he wiped a tear from Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook sniffled as he laughed pathetically.

"Sorry for telling you my sad life story. I'll pay you back once I get the money," Jungkook said once his cheeks were dry from his tears.

"Look, Jungkook was it? Don't worry about the drink. I... Well if you want it I could help you out with your situation," Namjoon suggested. Jungkook looked up at him with wide hopeful eyes.

"Really? That would be great!" Jungkook enthusiastically said. Namjoon fondly smiled at the boy as he pat Jungkook's head lightly.

"I'm not sure if you would like it," Namjoon hesitantly said as he started to walk once more. Jungkook quickly caught up to him.

"Do you mean like late shifts or something? It doesn't matter, I'll do it. I could really use the extra cash right now," Jungkook rambled. Namjoon chuckled.

"Well... there could be night shifts," Namjoon said.

"What job are you talking about?" Jungkook asked tilting his head slightly.

"Are you a virgin?"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the question. He could feel his cheeks warm as he coughed a little. Namjoon didn't seem like he was joking by the look he was giving Jungkook.

"I- Well I mean... I'm not, not a virgin but I don't see what that has to do with anything," Jungkook stuttered embarrassingly.

"Jungkook I'm going to be blunt with you. My profession is a producer for gay porn," Namjoon firmly said. Jungkook's cheeks burned more at Namjoon's blunt words.

"O-oh, that's c-cool I guess," Jungkook said as Namjoon grinned at him. Jungkook nervously glanced up at him, "How does that even work?"

Namjoon laughed, "If your curious you could always apply. You said you need money right?"

Jungkook could practically feel the embarrassment overflow within him. The very thought of becoming a porn star made Jungkook want to run away. But on the other hand, he really needed the money. And he always wondered how those things worked.

Jungkook's cheeks burned as he looked down, "I mean, I do need the money."

Namjoon widely smiled as he clasped a hand on Jungkook's back.

"Perfect! Come with me, I'm almost late for work."

🍑

there's the first chapter sksksksjks
hope you enjoyed!