| SEVENTEEN |

Jimin was never the jealous type.

Okay maybe that wasn't true, but he tended to ignore it. When he had started to date Jungkook, and even before then, he felt a small prick of jealousy within him when he saw him with the others.

Wether it was a touch of hands, or giggling with each other.

Prick.

Prick.

Prick.

Jimin knows it's stupid to be jealous, especially when he does porn. So, he ignored the pricks and focused on Jungkook.

It had worked.

For awhile at least.

He didn't feel the pricks anymore. But he began to notice small things that Jungkook did.

Like when Jungkook would always go on walks with Taehyung.

Or how they always would be curled up together watching a movie.

Or when Taehyung pierced his ear just so he could give Jungkook a matching earring.

Jimin wasn't blind.

Each time he saw something like that he could feel the pricks. They got stronger and stronger until they became piercing stabs.

And one day, he broke.

About two weeks after Jungkook's birthday, he sat on his bed, tears spilling from his eyes. He made no sound and was motionless. He fiddled with his J+J ring in his hands.

Jimin heard his door creak open slowly.

"Jimin? Oh god- what's wrong?"

He felt a body press against his back and wrap his arms around his sides.

It was oddly comforting.

"Hobi," Jimin said, his voice sounding broken.

Hoseok nuzzled his nose in Jimin's nape. Hoseok gave Jimin a quick squeeze before coming to sit in front of him.

"What's wrong with me?" Jimin cried softly.

Hoseok watched the boy quietly before wrapping his arms around Jimin and pulling him into his chest. Jimin sniffled in the fabric finding he liked the familiar smell.

Hoseok then cupped Jimin's cheeks in his hands leaning him in so their noses were barely touching.

"Jiminie, there is nothing wrong with you," Hoseok said, "Who said otherwise?"

Jimin sniffled and shook his head.

Hoseok pursed his lips knowing not to push its

"Jimin you are beautiful. You're talented, and caring. Whenever you sing in the shower I can hear your sweet voice and god, you're so talented. A-and we want to take dance classes together," Hoseok said feeling his chest swell as he spoke.

Jimin felt the knot his his stomachs undo itself with each word Hoseok said. And without saying anything, he reached his hands around his back pulling him into a tight hug.

Hoseok pauses for a moment before fondly smiling and returning his hug.

They stayed like that for awhile.

In each other embrace, warm and comforting.

For a moment Jimin forgot about what he had been crying about. Hoseok seriously was a happy virus.

And Jimin really wanted to give more then a hug.

"You're really amazing too y'know Hobi?" Jimin said into his chest.

Hoseok smiled at Jimin's voice which was much more comforting.

"You're more amazing," Hoseok replied before pulling away from the embrace.

Jimin could already feel he missed the other's touch.

"Hey let's watch a movie tonight, I'll go make popcorn," Hoseok said walking out of the room.

Jimin smiled.

For a moment he felt happy. Then came in a different type or feeling.

A prick.

Not his jealous prick though. Something different.

A prick of guilt.

Jimin gulped before walking out of his dark room and into the warm living room where Hoseok waited.

🍑

a short chapter for y'all of jimin's perspective!

also i might have a new fic brewing in my drafts >:)

btw thank you SO much for getting this book over 10k+ views! I couldn't believe this got so much attention lol. but ty and i love you all 💕

also happy halloween!!