| FOURTEEN |

a bitch is back

also sorry if it seems the story is moving really fast i suck at writing xoxo

🍑

It was motherfucking Christmas eve.

Since Jungkook's birthday, time had flew past. Jungkook had never been more happy being surrounded with people he adored.

Jimin was still Jungkook's boyfriend, shooting together often.

Jungkook has once's asked Namjoon about the camera. Namjoon had showed him the controls and how to film with it. Jungkook knew he would never be filming porn, but he might have to try videography one day.

Taehhung was no doubt Jungkook's best friend. They would often walk the dogs at the shelter or catch a movie together. Although Jungkook tried to ignore the lingering stares.

Hoseok has actually dyed his hair red for Christmas. In reality he actually just lost a bet with Jimin and had to dye his hair, but he's been pulling it off.

Jin has insisted that they put up decorations. Yoongi and Namjoon were a little reluctant, but one look from Jin was all they needed to shut up.

They didn't have a tree, but Jungkook had fun decorating the house with bright colorful lights.

Hoseok suggested they each pick a Secret Santa.

Jungkook reaches his hand into the messily colored box and pulled out a small slip of paper. He unfolded it which revealed one name.

Taehyung.

Now, there he was, standing near the fountain in the mall not knowing where to start.

Families were all around him, lively with chatter and laughter. Lights were strung, all blinking in the warm atmosphere. Jungkook let a small sigh.

"Trouble picking a gift?"

Jungkook looked beside him to see a man sitting a couple feet away from him. He was shorter then him, even if he was slouching a little. Jungkook modded.

The man sighed, "Me too, I have no idea what my boyfriend wants."

"Where does he work? That might be a useful hint," Jungkook suggested. The man chuckled.

"He doesn't use the things he sells," he said. The man reached his hand towards Jungkook to shake.

"My name is Mark," he introduced.

"Jungkook," he replied.

"I was gonna try that store," Mark said nodding towards a cozy looking store with an welcoming vibe, "Wanna join?"

Jungkook looked at the shop for a second before shrugging, "Sure," he said.

Jungkook and Mark walked into the shop, a bell ringing. Soft music was playing through the speakers. The shop was nice.

It had took a while, but Jungkook finally settled on a vintage looking camera.

"Find anything?" Jungkook asked Mark.