| SEVEN |

seventeen's comeback is the shitttt
go check it out

🍑

Jungkook hissed as his bum sank into the bathtubs warm water. Jimin was holding his hands as he slowly sat down in the tub. Jungkook sighed. He looked at Jimin who was grabbing some bottles from the cabinet.

"You don't have you help me," Jungkook said embarrassingly. Jimin scoffed as he kneeled down next the the tub.

"Well you're in pain and I want to help. What are friends for?" Jimin said.

"But it's embarrassing," Jungkook said blushing.

"Please, I just saw a mans dick up your ass. I'm sure it's fine," Jimin stated.

Jungkook sighed in defeat before turning around so Jimin could wash his back. His bum still stung from Taehyung. Turned out there was another bathroom upstairs so anybody could shower or bathe after a shoot. Jimin quickly helped Jungkook wash his body, then helped him out of the tub.

As the bathtub drained Jungkook changed into an oversized white T-Shirt and black joggers. He was drying his hair with a towel as he walked down the stairs.

In the living room everyone is seated watching something on the tv. Jungkook's eyes widened.

They were watching the sex Taehyung and him just had.

"Holy shit, w-what are you doing?!" Jungkook exclaimed rushing into the living room. Everyone's eyes turned towards him, well except Namjoon's.

"Reviewing your shoot," Jin said shrugging, returning his eyes towards the screen. So did everyone else.

"But its me.. having sex with Taehyung!" Jungkook proclaimed waving his arms around dramatically.

"We always watch the video after the sex," Yoongi said as if it was obvious, "I mean we have to review it and edit it. Besides the whole reason we did this is because we needed to see how you did."

Jungkook opened his mouth to reply, but he couldn't think of any thing to say back. He groaned with embarrassment as everyone made comments on him. Namjoon pointed out something that could use 'work', which confused Jungkook. How can you have sex wrong?

Jungkook felt arms wrap themselves around his waist. He expected to see Jimin, but instead he was met with a grinning Taehyung. Jungkook smiled back at the boy. He disconnected his arms which disappointed Jungkook a little.

They watched the screen, it was at the point where Jungkook had called Taehyung daddy. Jungkook's cheeks burned as he heard his own sinful voice utter the word. He buried his face in his hands which Taehyung chuckled at.

"Damn, you guys went in, well at least Taehyung did. I mean you're a natural Kook!" Hoseok exclaimed pointing at the screen.

Both Jungkook at Yoongi whacked the backside of his head.

"You did well," Namjoon said taking his eyes off of the screen for the first time to look at Jungkook, "At least for your first time. It was all good until.."

Namjoon paused mid sentence. On screen Jungkook had reached his climax as he said 'Taehyung'. Jungkook felt he could die from embarrassment.