| THIRTEEN |

what's your favorite song form the new album? i think mine would have to be epiphany.

🍑

"...Tae?"

Before Jungkook could say anything else, Taehyung scooped him into a hug twirling him around. Jungkook giggled, grasping onto Taehyung's arm dizzily as he was let down.

"Happy birthday Kookie," Taehyung said grinning.

"You already said that," Jungkook replied.

Taehyung shrugged, "I know. Just wanted to tell you again I guess."

It was quiet for a moment, just Jungkook and Taehyung looking at each other. Taehyung then coughed, looking away from Jungkook and towards the door.

"Ah!" Taehyung quickly grabbed the forgotten balloon and pulled it into the room.

"Come here Jungkook," He said holding the balloon.

Jungkook stood next to Taehyung curiously. Taehyung smiled at him sweetly before reaching into his pocket. Then, suddenly, Taehyung brought his arm up to the balloon piping it loudly.

Jungkook practically screamed.

The moment it was popped Jungkook was dropped down onto the floor his both of his hands covering his ears.

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's misery.

Jungkook glared at him, still covering his ears, before looking down at the remains of the ballon. In the midst of the fur rug and shards of ballon was something small and shiny.

"Wh..."

Taehyung bent down to pick up the small piece of jewelry. He held it in his hands for a moment before kneeling down next to Jungkook.

"Here, for you," Taehyung said holding out his hand to Jungkook.

Jungkook hesitantly picked the shiny accessory and gasped.

"Tae it's beautiful," Jungkook said.

In his hands he held a small earring. It had a circular black gem in the center with four small white crystal like gems in the corner.

"It's a black spinal hem in the middle, it's the gem of August. The month we met," Taehyung explained.

"But why is there only one?" Jungkook questioned.

Once he had asked the question Taehyung turned his head to reveal the matching earring in his ear. Jungkook hadn't noticed it due to the surprise.

"No way, you got your ears pierced? Just for me?" Jungkook asked flabbergasted.

"Only this one. I'm not really into accessories," Taehyung shrugged. Jungkook smiled anyways, quickly putting on his own earring.

Jungkook sighed, "I can't believe you only got one pierced, pussy."

Taehyung laughed, "It hurt okay?"