| NINE |

song recommendations?
i need some ;-;

🍑

Jungkook breathed out slowly.

His eyes flickered open, looking at the ceiling. Jungkook groaned softly as he sat up running a hand through his hair. He glanced towards the desk beside his bed spotting a note. Jungkook picked the small piece of paper up and smiled.

Went out of breakfast with Hosoek and Yoongi. Namjoon wanted to talk to you once you get up. Be home soon!

xoxo

Jiminie ;)

After last night Jimin had ended up crashing in Jungkook's room. It was weird. Just something about Jimin made Jungkook feel... happy.

Jungkook fell back onto his pillows and sighed.

He missed Jimin.

After putting on fresh clothes Jungkook walked out of his room. His bare feet padded on the floor softly while he strolled into the kitchen. Just then the front door opened revealing Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and sent him a smile.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asked as he poured some coffee for himself.

Taehyung shrugged, "Out."

Jungkook rose an eyebrow skeptically at him but didn't question it. Taehyung cleared his throat.

"So... I was thinking we could go back to the cafe then hit the shelter again. What you you say?" Taehyung asked hopefully. Jungkook sucked in a breath.

"I can't.. I have a thing.. with Joon. Sorry," Jungkook said.

Taehyung's smile dropped.

"O-oh. Okay then... Next time.." Taehyung said. Jungkook turned his head back to smile apologetically and nod before walking up the stairs.

"Okay.." Taehyung said waving slightly as Jungkook's retreating figure.

Taehyung's arm slapped back to his side as he sighed, "Bye."

Jungkook stepped upstairs spotting Namjoon sitting in one of the prop chairs. He glanced up, smiling when he saw Jungkook. Jungkook let a sigh of relief escape him at Namjoon's smile. He needed a break from the awkwardness that had just occurred.

"Good Kook you're here," He said standing up.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked.

"Well since you've made your debut, our viewers have been raving. Questions of who you are are popping up left and right. So as an introduction," Namjoon paused taking a deep breath, "You'll be doing a live presentation."

Jungkook stared at Namjoon, "Okay.. what exactly is a 'live presentation'?" He asked.

"You'll basically will masturbate live. Tonight," Namjoon instructed.

"O-okay. Like jerking off or what?" Jungkook questioned.

"More like getting it up the ass again," Namjoon scanned Jungkook's face, "Don't worry we all had to do it, even the tops."