| TEN |

movie recommendations?

🍑

Yoongi.

Jungkook clutched his heart trying to regain his breath. Yoongi shifted his weight onto his left leg, crossing his arms.

"God Yoongi- do you always have to do that?" Jungkook asked.

"Do what?" Yoongi said confusedly.

Jungkook sighed, "Never mind."

Yoongi shrugged before idly walking into his room and plopping onto the bed. Jungkook plopped down beside him.

"So what is up with you and Jimin?" Yoongi said still looking forwards. Jungkook slouched back onto the pillows.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook mumbled.

"I'm not blind Jungkook. You can see the way he looks at you. You guys are always giggling and all that. Besides you guys kissed when there wasn't a shoot," Yoongi said.

Jungkook turned to face the boy quickly with a snap of his head, "You watched us?"

"I saw it when I was going back to my room from the bathroom. You guys weren't that quiet either," Yoongi said deadpanned. Jungkook blushed.

"So do you like him?" Yoongi asked.

"Maybe.." Jungkook said trailing off. Just then the door freaked open reveling a whole Jimin.

Jungkook's lips formed a smile upon seeing the smaller boy. Yoongi watched Jungkook's face light up from the corner of his eye before looking at Jimin. Jimin walked inside quietly.

"What are you doing here Yoongs?" Jimin asked eyeing him.

"Just verifying things," Yoongi said standing up. Jimin plopped down next to Jungkook who wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and smiled. Yoongi stared at the two before smiling softly.

"And I think I have my answer," Yoongi said before walking out the door.

"What was all that about?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shrugged, "Doesn't matter. The real question here is what are you doing here."

Jimin sighed pushing Jungkook off of him to face the boy, "I wanted to see you. And I don't know, have a sleepover? Besides Hoseok crashed and is snoring."

The two of them chuckled, resting their foreheads together.

Jungkook stared at Jimin before gently pressing his lips against his. Jimin giggled in the kiss, loosely resting his arms on his shoulders.

Jungkook turned away from Jimin then flopping face first in the bed.

"Come here," Jungkook said extending his arm for Jimin to crawl into.

They fell asleep like that.

In each other in their arms.

🍑

The next morning everyone decided to eat brunch out together.