| TWELVE |

enjoy!

🍑

Today was the day.

It was a Saturday.

It was also Jungkook's birthday.

Jungkook woke up bright and early expecting to see his wonderful boyfriend asleep beside him. He was a bit disappointed when he didn't see Jimin this morning, but found a note instead.

good morning birthday boy!
today is your birthday, and i have a big surprise for you!
get ready because it's a birthday scavenger hunt >:)
you can find your next clue in your birthday breakfast...

Jungkook giggled.

He couldn't believe Jimin would plan a whole scavenger hunt for his birthday. Feeling like the luckiest boyfriend alive, Jungkook bounced out of bed to take a shower and get ready.

He dressed up a little today with an embroidered bomber jacket from the mall and his J+J ring. He even applied some light makeup.

Jungkook giddily skipped to the kitchen where he saw Jin, making some pancakes. He sat at the counter with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Kook, Happy Birthday," Jin flipped two pancakes onto a plate, "But you're still younger then me so don't think to drop the honorifics." Jin pointed his spatula at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed as Jin decorated his breakfast with butter and syrup.

"Thanks, Hyung," Jungkook said digging into his breakfast. Jin smiled fondly at Jungkook.

After he was done eating, Jungkook shot a look at Jin.

"So where my next clue? The note said it would be in my breakfast but i don't recall eating paper," he said.

Jin straightened, fumbling in his pockets to try to get something, "Oh right, okay so.." he said pulling out a piece of paper.

"hope you had a legJINdary breakfreat kook!
you'll find your next clue at the place we're you bought the jacket your wearing.
i'm sure it's the embroidered one!"

Jin read aloud.

Jungkook had a small gasp. How did Jimin know he'd be wearing his jacket today? Jungkook let a big smile crack in his face as he raced towards the door to pull his shoes on.

"Have fun!" Jin called.

"Okay! Thanks for breakfast Hyung!" Jungkook called as he exited the house.

Jungkook knew exactly where he was going.

🍑

Jungkook stepped into the mall excitedly. He didn't know what Jimin had planned.

Jungkook dashed towards the store where he had bought his jacket. Sadly, there was nothing there. Jungkook had began to wonder if he had gone to the wrong place.

He wandered around the main area of the mall where he spotted a familiar man.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook raced towards the smaller man who grinned at him. He was sitting in the edge of the large fountain in the middle of the mall area.