| THREE |

favorite bts song?

mine is either boyz with fun or crystal snow ♥︎♥︎

🍑

"Then how about tonight, we practice."

"Uhh.."

Namjoon pried Jimin off of Jungkook and huffed. He glared at Jimin who only pouted.

"Why is everyone being so clingy today?" Namjoon muttered.

"Why are you being a cock block today?" Jimin snorted. Namjoon glared at Jin who now was hysterically laughing.

"C'mon Chim, Jungkook is virgin new. I don't want him to jump into things so quickly," Jungkook felt embarrassed as Namjoon talked as if he wasn't in the same room as him.

"Well actually.." Jungkook said. Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin's eyes were all on him now. Jungkook scratched the back of his head.

"I could use the practice. I m-mean I never kissed a dude before and-,"

"Perfect!" Jimin intervened. Namjoon rubbed his temples looking tired of Jimin. Jin patted Namjoon's back affectionately before turning to Jimin.

"Well it's going to have to wait. Jimin you said you would come with me to do the shopping," Jin said.

"Oh, right, sorry Jungkook.." Jimin trailed off looking at him, "..Unless you would want to come with us..?"

"Sure," Jungkook said. Jin gave Jimin a skeptical look before sighing. The two left to grab their coats from their rooms. Namjoon patted Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Good luck," was all he said before walking down the hallway.

"Thanks?" Jungkook called. Just then Jin and Jimin returned with their coats on. And then, they were out the door.

🍑

"Uh, Jimin?"

"Yeah Kook?"

Jungkook's cheeks burned as he looked down. His fingers started to play with his sweatshirt sleeves.

"When you took me to go shopping, I didn't think you would bring me to a sex shop!"

Jimin tilted his head confusingly. Once they left Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook did normal grocery shopping. Jin nagged on them for not picking out the correct spices. But after that Jungkook found himself being dragged into a sex shop.

"Calm down," Jin said tapping the small bell on the desk, "We're only here for a plug since Namjoon accidentally broke it." Jin rolled his eyes at the memory as a man emerged from the back room.

"Hey Jin," the man said.

"Hey Jackson," Jin greeted. Jimin was trying to hold in his laughter at the sight of a very uncomfortable Jungkook.

"What can I get you today man?" Jackson said drumming his fingers on the counter.

"Just a new plug," Jin said as if it was a normal conversation.