| NINETEEN |

🍑

"Call me when you get there okay?"

Taehyung crosses his arms as he watched Hoseok mutter reminders to Jimin, who was standing outside of the awaiting car.

"I will, I promise," Jimin said. Hoseok squeezed Jimin's hands in his nodding reluctantly.

Yoongi and Seokjin gave the boy hugs as well, muttering words of comfort.

Jimin had decided to go back home to Busan for two weeks. When first hearing the news, everyone was shocked to say the least. But after a well needed explanation, Jimin was free to go.

Taehyung stepped forwards to Jimin, lips pressed in a thin line.

"I still don't think you should go," he said pulling Jimin into a hug, "You can't just leave Jungkook like that." He whispered in his ear.

Jimin stunned in his embrace but still managed to pat him on the back. Taehyung pulled away, Jimin having a small fake grin on his face.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it," he said.

Taehyung bit his lip.

He sighed before saying, "Okay. Have a good time, really. Say hi to your parents for me."

Jimin nodded, then climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

Of course Taehyung thought this was the worse thing to do in Jimin's situation. But it wasn't his business, and if Jimin wanted to go back home for awhile he won't stop him. And although the wounds are still fresh, Jimin had always been his friend.

And he wanted him to be happy.

"Thanks for driving me Joon," Jimin thanked Namjoon as he climbed into the drivers seat.

"Ah, Jiminie we'll miss you," he responded.

Taehyung watched the car drive away, it's shape increasingly getting smaller. Yoongi, Seokjin, and Hoseok retreated back in the house, Taehyung treading behind them.

He walked down the hallway, stopping at Jungkook's door before knocking softly.

Jungkook was there, sitting in the middle of his bed wrapped up in blankets with his hair ruffled. His eyes looked red and puffy as he stared at nothing.

Taehyung felt his heart drop to his feet at the sight.

He wanted to do nothing more then to kiss him all over and tell him everything was going to be alright.

Instead, he walked in quietly and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Kookie," he said.

No response from the boy.

"You can't stay like that all day," he tried again.

Jungkook still didn't answer.

Taehyung sighed, unwrapping the boy from the blankets and trying to pull him from the bed. But it was like the boy was a doll, just flopping back on the bed.