| TWENTY ONE |

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook's breath hitched at the static voice trying to connect to him from the other side.

"Uh, hey, it's Jimin."

Jungkook was frozen in shock. He was standing outside his bedroom unmoving, not knowing what to even say.

"Jungkook?" Jimin said worriedly, "Are you there? Oh g-god, I knew this was a bad idea."

Jungkook shook himself out of his daze, "Jimin? uh yeah I'm still here."

"Oh good," Jimin said softly.

They were both quiet as an awkward silence arose.

Jungkook coughed, "How's Busan?"

"Good," Jimin said, "It feels nice to be back home for awhile."

Another awkward silence.

Jungkook gulped taking a mental deep breath. He was now in his room, door closed so he could talk to Jimin in private.

"Is there a reason you called Jimin?"

Jimin made an uncomfortable noise that sounded like in between a whine and cough. He did it when he didn't want to talk.

"U-uh, yes actually. Yesterday I was talking with Hobi all day and he was helping get through... I don't know all of this. And now I realize it was childish of me to just run away instead of talking to you, and," Jimin was rambling by now, Jungkook trying to catch every word that spills from his mouth.

"I'm sorry," Jimin finalized exasperated.

Jungkook blinked as he processed what he all had just said.

"You're sorry?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I am god please don't be angry with me but I guess you would have a good reason to be and I just-,"

"Jimin."

Jimin gulped from his end of the line waiting for Jungkook to answer.

Jungkook breathed slowly, "Jimin I'm so sorry you shouldn't be apologizing."

"It was my mistake and now you feel like it's your fault for leaving and I don't even know what I'm saying anymore."

Jungkook heard the faint sound of Jimin's laughter from the other end which made the tips of his lips turn up.

"Jungkookie you know I love you right?"

"Yeah," Jungkook smiled, "Me too."

Jimin giggled, Jungkook as well.

"Listen after I come back I think we should... I think we should stay friends." Jimin said softly.

Oddly, Jungkook didn't feel and dread in the bottom of his stomach. Jimin's words of rejection didn't hurt so much. He felt... relieved? Happy? The only thing Jungkook knew was it was probably for the best of both of them.

"Alright," Jungkook said, "When you come back we'll promise to stay friends."

"Deal."

Through the rest of the call Jungkook asked Jimin how Busan was, Jimin said it was nice to be back and the water was great.

Jimin in favor asked Jungkook how he was holding up. Jungkook replied by saying he was doing okay, almost serene.

By the time the call ended Jungkook felt satisfied.

There was a knock on the door.

Taehyung pokes his head inside then flopped down next to Jungkook on the bed. Jungkook grinned and rolled on top of him, their bodies making a plus sign.

"How is Jimin?"

"Good," Jungkook said, "How'd you know it was him."

Taehyung shrugged, "Figured, Yoongi told me anyways."

Jungkook peered up at hi to find Taehyung had already been looking at him. Jungkook smiled widely, living how Taehyung's boxy smile appeared as well.

"You're so cute," Jungkook cooed sitting up so he was in from of the other boy.

Taehyung leaned in closer, chuckling a bit. Jungkook made duck lips at him only being slightly surprised as Taehyung leaned in closer. Their faces were nearly touching now.

Looking at Taehyung Jungkook could clearly see his dark brown eyes, like hot chocolate on a cold morning. How captivating they were as you drowned in his chocolate colored pupils.

Jungkook looked down a bit more.

His lips, oh god, his lips.

They looked firm but soft, and so pink. They suddenly look very appeasing to ravish.

Taehyung didn't even have time to think before Jungkook grabbed the back off his hair and pressing his own lips against his.

Taehyung smiled a bit before moving as well. He placed his arms around Jungkook's back, pulling him closer.

Jungkook groaned flicking his tongue over the bottom of Taehyung's lip. Taehyung opened eagerly.

Their tongues danced, uncoordinated and sloppy at first. But soon they found a rhythm that sent shivers up Taehyung's spine.

They soon grew more heated as Jungkook was on top of him, devouring his mouth like a three course meal. His hands roamed under his shirt moving up and down along his sides. Taehyung hung his arms around the boys neck, mind filled with only Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled away slightly to catch his breath.

They moved forwards a bit so Taehyung's legs were over his, their clothed cocks grinding against each other.

Jungkook got a good look at Taehyung too.

Eyes blown out but hazy at the same time. Lips a bit puffed out, the shade of pink deeper. His hair was messy and shirt hanging off his shoulder.

Taehyung moves forwards to attach his lips onto Jungkook's neck, sucking and biting into it careful. He thought enjoyed the low grunts Jungkook made as he did so.

Jungkook was breathing hard as his hands roamed under Taehyung's shirt. He snaked his fingers to graze the boys nipples and damn he actually shivered.

Taehyung pulled away as he admired the already forming hickey on the boys neck. He grinned at him.

"Jungkookie," he whispered.

Jungkook felt a tingle as he heard Taehyung whisper his name, so deep and erotic.

Jungkook raised a hand to softly cup that side of Taehyung's face. He gently ran his thumb over his cheek as he grinned back at the boy.

"Tae," he muttered lowly.

Just as Jungkook pulled the boys hips to his but the waist of his pants his door was thrown open, revealing a very unsuspecting Namjoon.

"Jungkook I need your hel- oh holy shit."

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes snapped to the older boy who was waving his hands frantically over his eyes, as if he was trying to wash away the sight.

"Oh my god how to bleach my mind-,"

Namjoon dashed out the door.

"You run fucking porn!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung shouted at him.

The boys were blushing madly at each other before the smiled.

They burst out into giggles before placing their lips back together.

🍑

some good anime recommendations?

also sorry this is late lol