Chapter Forty Seven

Kimberley's POV:

It's been a whole week since the many emotional episodes that happened. Cheryl's seemed to be very clingy but she's mostly smiling. If she doesn't seem to be in the best moods, she takes herself down to the studio for an hour or so of dancing or goes for a run with Marley.

"Lily's being allowed out for the day today." She mutters as she sits on the bed, playing with Marley who's trying to playfully chew on her fingers.

"Oh she is? Spending the day with Alfie?"

"Yeah, she said something about going to the beach with him and her mum and dad."

"Aw, that'll be nice!"

"Mmm."

"Hey you, don't worry. That could be you in a few weeks time!" She just smiles, not wanting to show any negative behaviour that i've told her continuously off for.

"Yeah, maybe. I'll go say bye." She kisses me quick as she walks downstairs to say bye to Lily.

----

"Hi Rebecca!"

"Oh hello Kimberley, everything ok?"

"Yeah, i just wanted to ask you something. I know it's probably a long shot but-"

"No, go ahead."

"I was just wondering if we could take Cheryl out for the day or something tomorrow? I think she might benefit from it, you know?"

"It could go two ways, she could realise how much she's missing and come back and work even harder or she could see what she's missing out on and not want to come back? I don't know Kimberley, it's a risk."

"But she's came so far and i know she's still not right but i honestly think if we give her a little freedom then she might work harder when we bring her back."

"Well where would you plan on taking her?"

"I don't know, give her a choice? She'd wanna call in the studio for definite, she loves being there. A walk in a park somewhere? The beach? Anywhere would be fine?"

"I don't know-"

"Please Rebecca? Things have been very rough lately, she could really use it?"

"Well... ok. Just because of what's happened, you can take her out tomorrow. Leave anytime after 8 then you'll need to be back between 6-8 but let us know what you're doing throughout the day please."

"Oh my god, thank you so much! Do Mark or Steve have to come?"

"No, i trust you."

"You won't regret it, i promise. Thank you." I race back to the room to deliver the good news to Cheryl and the girls.

"You'll never believe what's just happened!"

"What?!"

"I went and saw Rebecca and i persuaded her to let us take you out for the day tomorrow!"

"What?" Cheryl almost whispers in disbelief, standing up from her previous position on the bed.

"Yeah, we have to let her know what we're doing but we can spend the day doing what you like out of this place." She stays quiet for a good few minutes and i consider that she's thinking it wasn't a good idea but her frown turns into a huge smile as she runs at me, nearly knocking me over with her force.

"OH MY GOD! I'M GETTING OUT FOR THE DAY! You don't know how happy that makes me, oh my god."

"We're gonna have such a unforgettable day babe, i promise." She tightens her grip before pulling out of my arms and kissing me before all the girls join us in a group hug, discussing things we can do.