Chapter Forty Nine

Kimberley's POV:

"You're back early!"

"Yeah, we had a little issue. Come on in Chez." I let her walk in Rebecca's office, sitting down with her while the girls shut the door and wait behind us.

"What happened?"

"The press knows."

"What?!"

"We was at the beach waiting for the girls and suddenly all these paparazzi surrounded us shouting questions at Cheryl about her being here."

"I can promise you now Miss Walsh that we are completely confidential."

"Yeah, we know that."

"But i'm not going to lie and say that it can't get out that Cheryl is here."

"What do you mean?"

"Well us staff can't say anything but other residents here-" I see Cheryl shoot out of her seat and race to the door, swinging it open and running down the corridor.

"Oh god." I groan as we all get up and race after her. She finally comes to a stop in the studio where she's stood looking straight at Tyler.

"Cheryl-" I shout, she doesn't turn around but she mutters angrily.

"Get out."

"Cheryl-"

"I said get out Kimberley!" She screams at me and i set back, doing what she says and shut the door but making sure i watch through the window.

Cheryl's POV:

"It was you, wasn't it?"

"What?!"

"Don't play dumb! You sold the story on me being here."

"I- I-"

"Why?! You out of most people know what it's like, i know things got complicated between us but i did NOT deserve the little bit of freedom i have, taken away from me!"

"I was mad."

"We're all mad Tyler! That's why we're here."

"No! I got mad because you're getting better... and i'm not."

"What?"

"Look at you Cheryl, you've got through this and now you're being allowed out and you can finally start your life back and what about me? I'm stuck in here, getting worse."

"So you thought spoiling my life would make you feel better?!"

"I thought maybe seeing you, the strong one, breaking down that i'd feel some what better about myself. I'm so so sorry, i can tell them i lied and-"

"No, no i don't want that."

"I'm so stupid! Argh!" He swings his fist back at the wall and i race towards him, pulling it back."

"Stop! Stop! Hey, listen to me." I take his face in my hands as a few tears trial down his cheeks.

"Listen, doing things like that, don't help. It makes you feel a whole lot worse and it makes you look a whole lot worse to them. I'm not strong, i was exactly like you when i came, i punched walls, i hit things because i didn't listen and if i'm being honest, i probably could have been out here a whole lot quicker but i blocked everyone out and didn't listen, just like you're doing."

"I can't help it."

"You can. Don't tell yourself that because you're starting to believe it. I've got a plan, ok?" He nods his head, tears falling more rapidly.

"Whenever you're feeling like rubbish or whenever i am, we'll come get each other and we'll come down here and do a few hours here, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Promise me you'll come get me? Everyone needs someone here, you have me, ok?"

"Ok, i promise." I pull him into my eyes as he cries into my shoulder, repeating 'i'm sorry'.

----

"So you're forgiving him, just like that?" Sarah asks, already having had to stop her as she went towards Tyler's room angrily.

"Yes! Please just leave it."

"But Chez-"

"But nothing! I've decided and i just went to forget about it, ok? There's nothing i can do now." With a sigh, Sarah nods her head and takes her seat again while i go and cuddle into Kimberley on the bed.

"I'm proud of you, you know?"

"I didn't do anything?"

"Exactly, you didn't kick off. I'm proud of you." I lean up, giving her a soft kiss before resting my head back on her chest, feeling so exhausted from today's drama.

"Have a little nap babe, i'm here." I hear Kimberley whisper as i take her hand and rest it beside my face while closing my eyes.

----

Kimberley's POV:

"Marley, sit down you nutter!" I hear Cheryl laugh before opening my eyes to see Marley darting around the room in excitement.

"God, what time is it?"

"Oh morning babe, just gone seven. Sorry if i woke you, Marley was going crazy."

"No, it's ok. I must have fell asleep early last night."

"Yeah, i um... i called Hilary about ten minutes ago."

"Oh yeah? How come?"

"She's gonna come today with the girls, she's gonna release a statement for me."

"Oh babe, are you sure? You don't have too."

"No, i want too. Get it over with, it'll be ok."

"If you're sure then okay, are you gonna admit to it?"

"Yeah, i'm just going to say that i've been going through some things and i'm taking a time out but i'll be back very soon. Something short and sweet?"

"Yeah, that's ok. Now come give me some cuddle me before we have to get ready?" She falls into my arms instantly, pulling the covers back over us.

"I told Hilary to make sure the girls bring you some clothes through today too."

"Aw thank you babe! You're perfect, aren't you?!" She scrunches her nose up and shakes her head, laying her head opposite mine but so close are noses are touching.

"I love you so so much."

"I love you so so much too." She smiles as i take her hand under the covers and pull her closer to me until her lips land on mine.

----

"The girls are here with Hilary, they said to meet them downstairs. You ready?"

"Does she er- does she know about us?"

"She knows something but she isn't sure. You don't have to act any different babe, it's ok."

"So, you'll still hold my hand?" My heart melts at how vulnerable she looks.

"Of course i will babe, come on." Taking her hand in mine, i pull her out of her room, her nerves rising with each step.

Just to let you all know, i've uploaded a new fic if you want to check it out! I'll obviously continue with this one so don't worry! Comments are all appreciated:)